Celebrity Crush The Year You Were Born

Gar1eth
This topic is 2426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Prince....definitely not my type. I'd take Liam Neeson or Patrick Dempsey with how they looked in the 80s.

Interesting. I never thought Patrick was that handsome until he turned up on whatever that doctor show is-I'm not trying to be funny. I've blanked on the name.

Gman

If you are older than 57, you are out of luck as far as what this article covers.

As for me, who doesn't love them some Toshiro Mifune?

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/g7454/heartthrobs-the-year-you-were-born/?src=arb_fb_m&mag=har&dom=fb

Gman

Big fan of Mifune here. Wish I had a gif of him fishing clad only in a loincloth from a scene in Seven Samurai.

Funny to see this thread. I've recently been watching reruns of the old show Adam-12. I'm not much a fan of cop shows, but I liked this one as a kid. Now that I've tuned in again, I'm sure the reason this show appealed so much to me is Kent McCord. Particularly in the later seasons, he was so handsome. He still looks good today in his seventies.

e58047a83284e7409e29e170db1d81e2--adam--a-crush.jpg KentMcCord3_myfirstgaycrush.blogspot.com.jpg

Funny to see this thread. I've recently been watching reruns of the old show Adam-12. I'm not much a fan of cop shows, but I liked this one as a kid. Now that I've tuned in again, I'm sure the reason this show appealed so much to me is Kent McCord. Particularly in the later seasons, he was so handsome. He still looks good today in his seventies.

e58047a83284e7409e29e170db1d81e2--adam--a-crush.jpg KentMcCord3_myfirstgaycrush.blogspot.com.jpg

Oh man...+1

Frankie Avalon 1958

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/D46C1T/frankie-avalon-1958credit-image-jack-stagerglobe-photoszumapresscom-D46C1T.jpg

I wouldn't have even recognized him from that picture. I like him better from a few years later in his beach movie days.

3b44e8668095c518c908c82fe9eb96d4--frankie-avalon-annette-funicello.jpg

Gman

Archived