Elevator encouter with an NFL stud

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK....not THAT kind of encounter. But yesterday I was in a hotel where, it turns out, the Houston Texans were staying before the Sunday game. I left the bar (surprise surprise) and headed to the elevator to go to my room. I entered the elevator and the doors closed. It was only me and JJ Watt on the elevator. He was eating an apple and I was carrying two cocktails to my room to have before nighty night. We chit chatted before the elevator got to my floor. What a f***ing stud. So hot and so nice.

OK....I just had to get that off my chest.

It was only me and JJ Watt on the elevator.

Maybe you can offer to kiss it and make it better...

Houston's J.J. Watt broke his left leg Sunday.

He sustained a tibial plateau fracture, leaving the stadium in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. The three-time Defensive Player of the Year had fallen to the ground while being blocked midway through the first quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Oh nooooooo! Imma be FIRST in that line. Outta my way, EZE. ;)

T

He sustained a tibial plateau fracture, leaving the stadium in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. The three-time Defensive Player of the Year had fallen to the ground while being blocked midway through the first quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs.

I wanna give him a spinal, to feel those glorious flanks ... examine his heart and his breathing with my stethoscope ... palpate his abdomen ... sedate him enough that I have to put my stethoscope against his chest to listen to breath sounds ...

I'm gonna get myself banned by the Board of Registration in Medicine!

He's got everything that Gronkowski's got, except the dumbs.

Heal up soon, stud! He would be a fun dinner date. ;)

DEeW247UQAAYyJI.jpg

http://media.culturemap.com/crop/3a/c2/633x475/Houston-5th-annual-JJ-Watt-Charity-Classic-May-2017-J.J.-Watt_150331.jpg

http://www.kens5.com/img/resize/content.khou.com/photo/2017/07/11/Foxwood_10_1499796472157_10017390_ver1.0.jpg?preset=534-401

Archived