NYC cruising recommendation

Bluealpha3225

• 4 months later...

Hells Kitchen around 10th Ave. Fairytale Lounge gets overflow and in-n-outs on sidewalks. Mostly G4P but if they're drunk or high enough they forget which team they play for. There are several other gay bars in the area. Latter it gets the more bisexual the the "st8" guys become. By 4am you can pick up anyone laying on the sidewalk. YMMV

• 2 weeks later...
Are ROUNDS and BOOTS and SADDLES Gone? Used to be good professional cruising4

The Townhouse - still attracts professional crusing4

Just noticed that Boots and Saddles was shuttered the other day. Shame, cuz one of the employees and I had a flirtation thang going on when I'd walk by with puppy.

Kevin Slater

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Eagle no longer requires proof of vaccination. Best nights to go are on Fridays ad Saturdays which are very busy and heavy cruising. xxxxxx. I went recently on a Sunday which had very heavy cruising as well, but not very crowded. The only thing that sucks is that there is a $25.00 cover on Friday and Saturday nights.

Moderator’s note: words which could jeopardize the license of the bar were removed. 

I also went to The Cock Bar a couple of times over the past six weeks. They have a few dancers who are extremely flirty and even hook up with some patrons. I went both on Friday and Saturday nights. Thought it was pretty wild with mostly very horny guys. A range of ages and ethnicities, but the age range skews toward 20s and 30s. Cover charge is $25.00 with a photo ID and proof of vaccination required. They're still strict about Covid!

Edited by guy7777

• 11 months later...