Derek Atlas Review

StLouisOct
This topic is 2354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Harlen,

Simply out of curiosity; were you aware of his general "lack of care" as a provider in advance? If so, why do many people decide to proceed with planning a session with such person in the first place (and even then, why not have a plan B)?

I am purely interested in a psychological aspect of "hiring"...

Thanks and sorry to hear about your experience.

Peter,

I just started hiring earlier this year and didnt know about this site and how much of a problem Derek was until after. Found DA on RM and was intrigued as I had seem some of his videos previously and thought he was good looking. Again being new i really didnt know any better and like what @nycman stated, we think with our penis and that is what got me in this predicament. I didnt make a plan b in advance as I cant see telling someone that if person A doesnt show up I want you to come over instead. That sounds like being picked last for the team and I wouldnt want to do that to anyone. After waiting about an hour for DA, I did end up calling the same guy that I hired for my first time and he came over.

Does that answer your question Peter, if not let me know and we can talk more...maybe even on my next trip out to Vegas :D!!

Hatlen

I always have a Plan B. Actually a Plan B, C, D, and E. However they do not know it. I do not contact them until I need them. Usually these are regular, local guys I know I can call and set quickly an arrangement for the next coupe of hours.

Maybe more accurate than talking about Plan B, it is to always keep a To Do List of local guys who can save you, if you are giving your first steps and do not have yet regular guys in your phone book.

I was in a similar predicament in my last trip to Buenos Aires, where I do not have regular guys anymore. When the first guy in my list was a failure, I just moved to the second one and meet him.

I know I am speaking from afar and that Las Vegas is in my future not my present or past, but 12 months ago I was prepared, if I were to visit, to contemplate Mr Atlas despite his bad rep. The last year as brought no public indications that he is improving, quite the contrary. I wouldn't have had a prearranged Plan B, I think that is disrespectful. I may have had an emergency replacement contact list, as Latbear suggests, but more likely to use the next day rather than immediately. (I wouldn't plan nightly trysts, just a small number over a few days.) Peter would have been my Plan A, and as I read his posts over the last while, nothing has changed my view. Now, to arrange that trip!

• 4 weeks later...
Peter,

I just started hiring earlier this year and didnt know about this site and how much of a problem Derek was until after. Found DA on RM and was intrigued as I had seem some of his videos previously and thought he was good looking. Again being new i really didnt know any better and like what @nycman stated, we think with our penis and that is what got me in this predicament. I didnt make a plan b in advance as I cant see telling someone that if person A doesnt show up I want you to come over instead. That sounds like being picked last for the team and I wouldnt want to do that to anyone. After waiting about an hour for DA, I did end up calling the same guy that I hired for my first time and he came over.

Does that answer your question Peter, if not let me know and we can talk more...maybe even on my next trip out to Vegas :D!!

Hatlen

Yes, it answers perfectly. Glad you joined the forum, it will surely help you in the long run to make informed decisions.... and yes .... definitely up for a chat next time you are in Vegas! ;)

xoxo

I’ve been one of Derek’s most avid supporters on this forum. I’ve scheduled 2 prior bookings with him in 2016 that were pure ecstasy. They are memories which I’ll always treasure for sure.

Having said that, something is definitely up with him. I don’t care to speculate as it’s not my place. I genuinely wish him well and sincerely hope he is doing ok. However we made tentative plans to meet up while I was in Vegas for a couple days. I flew in to see Mariah’s Christmas show.

We look forward to your review: https://www.daddysreviews.com/submit

We suggest reading the FAQ: https://www.daddysreviews.com/faq/submit

In general we look at these on a
case-by-case basis
. In general we "Hold" these type of reviews because it is very difficult to verify this type of situation.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Yes, it answers perfectly. Glad you joined the forum, it will surely help you in the long run to make informed decisions.... and yes .... definitely up for a chat next time you are in Vegas! ;)

xoxo

i have to say, i am really liking the look of your arms in that pic peter :D

Just a note for you, @sincitymix, if you like those arms in @peterhung85's avatar, you are in for a really special treat when you meet him IRL and see his face and his legs along with...other impressive things about his physical attributes! :);) Paired with his sharp intellect, Hungarian accent and sense of humor, Peter is the complete package (pun intended!)

TruHart1 :cool:

Just a note for you, @sincitymix, if you like those arms in @peterhung85's avatar, you are in for a really special treat when you meet him IRL and see his face and his legs along with...other impressive things about his physical attributes! :);) Paired with his sharp intellect, Hungarian accent and sense of humor, Peter is the complete package (pun intended!)

TruHart1 :cool:

I know, i would hire him but i believe if memory serves me right, he is outcall only.. :(

I've met Derek atlas 4 times in the last year. Had one bad time--money issues--all other times have been phenomenal

Jomo, you will find very few reviews that if Derek shows up, the client has a bad time. There is I know at least one on Daddy’s. Aside from that one review, the problem is his not showing up without warning. And at least in one case in this thread accepting money without showing up. These are not the actions of a stand-up guy. And yes if I were still hiring and were in Vegas, I might succumb to the lure of trying to hire him because physically he’s my type.

But I’d say there are too many disappointed clients from Derek’s no shows for all the reports to be fake.

Derek is incredibly handsome. And that means guys are going to continue to try to hire him no matter the risk. But at least we here on the Forum know that he flakes out frequently. Hopefully all the warnings on here will prevent people from losing money or destroying a planned vacation. I just wish the people who don’t read this Forum could somehow be warned about Derek.

Gman

Jomo, you will find very few reviews that if Derek shows up, the client has a bad time. There is I know at least one on Daddy’s. Aside from that one review, the problem is his not showing up without warning. And at least in one case in this thread accepting money without showing up. These are not the actions of a stand-up guy. And yes if I were still hiring and were in Vegas, I might succumb to the lure of trying to hire him because physically he’s my type.

But I’d say there are too many disappointed clients from Derek’s no shows for all the reports to be fake.

Derek is incredibly handsome. And that means guys are going to continue to try to hire him no matter the risk. But at least we here on the Forum know that he flakes out frequently. Hopefully all the warnings on here will prevent people from losing money or destroying a planned vacation. I just wish the people who don’t read this Forum could somehow be warned about Derek.

Gman

Yes , he is a gamble. It is vegas after all. I've tried to minimize my risk by booking a weekend, and also days--Sunday thru Thursday. Hope that helps

This topic is 2354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.