Favorite romantic scenes/moments

samhexum
This topic is 2103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the heck does that get posted in a thread about favorite romantic scenes? There should be a 'not like' button to click for posts. ;) As it is, I was wondering why the previous scene, apparently part of some video tribute to the neon signs & highways of Japan, was posted.

Why the heck does that get posted in a thread about favorite romantic scenes? There should be a 'not like' button to click for posts. ;) As it is, I was wondering why the previous scene, apparently part of some video tribute to the neon signs & highways of Japan, was posted.

My friend, I think that scene is a masterpiece of Romanticism.

My friend, I think that scene is a masterpiece of Romanticism.

Maybe it's just that John Malkovich is one of those actors that makes me want to vomit every time I hear him speak or see him chew scenery (I mean "act").

Nah... it's just an obnoxious scene in an overly-hyped bore of a movie.

From "Beautiful Thing." Don't know man....it just stuck with me all these years...

That is one of the sweetest gay coming-of-age movies ever made. When this thread first started my first thought was the scene where Jamie and Steve are coming home from their first visit to a gay pub. Running through the park so joyfully and stopping to make out. I couldn't find a clip of it though.

Much can be said of the hot tropics and Pre-Code Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer combined...

Ramon Novarro and Dorothy Janis in THE PAGAN.

Jump past the 9:20 mark when she studies the muscle in his arm and gets all giggly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZKXpoiTHjc

Clark Gable and Jean Harlow in RED DUST... rub a dub dub. Mary Astor maintains her composure.

Of course, Maureen O'Sullivan and Johnny Weissmuller in TARZAN AND HIS MATE. Odd music choice dubbed in over the nudie swim.