Mike_George, Chicago RM 411

ChicagoGuy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas
anyone? thinking about hiring him but need more info. he just changed his name to midwest_top....would you guys consider that a red flag?

Do you have an updated link?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so...if anybody was wondering about him...I saw him a couple weeks ago. He is hot, muscular, masculine, rugged, rough, and fun! Not overly dom, but dom enough lol. Not very verbal during play(not everyone is good at it or can do it).

But some cons...he told me he would kiss and rim when chatting..and then said he didn't when I met up with him. He lists himself as 5'10....he's 5'6-5'7 at best...also disappointing. It was a good hard pounding and rough oral that went on for the entire hour tho. He can keep it up no problem, but has trouble blowing a load. Would I repeat? No...no kissing, no rimming, and shorter than advertised are deal breakers for me.

• 5 months later...

so...if anybody was wondering about him...I saw him a couple weeks ago. He is hot, muscular, masculine, rugged, rough, and fun! Not overly dom, but dom enough lol. Not very verbal during play(not everyone is good at it or can do it).

But some cons...he told me he would kiss and rim when chatting..and then said he didn't when I met up with him. He lists himself as 5'10....he's 5'6-5'7 at best...also disappointing. It was a good hard pounding and rough oral that went on for the entire hour tho. He can keep it up no problem, but has trouble blowing a load. Would I repeat? No...no kissing, no rimming, and shorter than advertised are deal breakers for me.

Thank you for posting your experience with him. It's very helpful to know!

he told me he would kiss and rim when chatting..and then said he didn't when I met up with him ... but has trouble blowing a load.

True. It's hard to get disappointed if a provider doesn't list kissing, but he does, and IT WAS PROMISED! Damn, I would be so mad :mad: He also lists PNP, it could be the reason for his inconsistent performance and inability to cum.

Yeah, when I met with him about two years ago, he had trouble getting wood, also!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 12:35 PM, BottomforMuscularAlphas said:

He's in Seattle, but after reading this, I am going to pass. I don't have a problem with his height, in fact, I love short guys, the shorter the better. But no kissing is a deal breaker. Why does he even list it if he doesn't do it? Sounds like deception/bait and switch. Oh well.

I’d be disappointed if not seriously pissed off if a provider agreed to/listed/promised kissing, and rimming only to rescind it all at the engagement 😤

Having said that, the gent is hot so I’m sure he’s pulling clients regardless. Actually, when I checked his ad, first thing I thought was “wow this guy looks like Kevin Falk!” so I’m sure that helps

BBD 

33 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

I’d be disappointed if not seriously pissed off if a provider agreed to/listed/promised kissing, and rimming only to rescind it all at the engagement

Yep, changing the deal after arrival, will quickly get you politely shown to the door.

I don’t care how "hot" you are. I don’t like liars or thieves. 

1 minute ago, nycman said:

Yep, changing the deal after arrival, will quickly get you politely shown to the door.

I don’t care how "hot" you are. I don’t like liars or thieves. 

I agree 100%, but we all know not every hobbyist feels the same way, and wouldn’t be too bothered by changed arrangements provided the main event happens. 🤷🏼‍♂️ There’s a lot of guys willing to overlook what’s missing from the plate when the gent is hot.