If you could hire...

Bryan Dube
This topic is 1935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On a separate topic. I thought I read somewhere on this forum that it is a SFW website (at leas as far as pics are concerned). Was I mistaken? I saw more dicks on this thread than I have seen in my gym locker room in the last 3 years! Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just curious.

I'm guessing you've not wandered into The Gallery subforum? ;) There is a formal list of things that can't be posted, and just naked pics of grown people pass muster.

Posting Guidelines: Keep us out of hot water!

Edited by oldNbusted

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you've not wandered into The Gallery subforum? ;) There is a formal list of things that can't be posted, and just naked pics of grown people pass muster.

Posting Guidelines: Keep us out of hot water!

Ok thanks I knew I saw a verboten list, just couldn’t remember where. I assumed dicks were on the list but not so - only erect dicks. Fine with me. I find a pic of a gorgeous man wearing nothing but a smile, soft dick nestled gently in the fold of his ball sac way sexier than any hardcore stuff.

I'm going to go with a few guy next door sports bros:

Ryen Russillo, formerly of ESPN Sports Radio. He was arrested in Wyoming last year when he was found naked and intoxicated in a hotel room (not his). If that had been my hotel room, the police would have never been called.

http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2016/10/Ryen-Russillo-with-2016-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-01.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around%7C660:438

Jake Arrieta, Chicago Cubs pitcher. This picture was in ESPN the Magazine's The Body issue in 2016:

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2016/0706/dm_160629_COM_MLB_Feature_ESPN_The_Magazine_Body_I44/dm_160629_COM_MLB_Feature_ESPN_The_Magazine_Body_I44.jpg

Steven Holcomb, gold medal Olympic bobsledder. Unfortunately, he died last year, but this is a fantasy, right? It raised eyebrows when he was in ESPN's the Magazine's The Body issue a few years ago, because he did not have the typical "athletic" body. I always thought he looked hot in his bobsled suit, so I was really excited to see him out of it. RIP.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yodQ_Hue3j8/UrIvCV8DAAI/AAAAAAACEtc/Es7h_FK77iI/s1600/tumblr_mjamlhUHmJ1rwub9oo1_1280.jpg

Don Diamont circa 1987

I remember his cover of playgirl magazine.

College sophomore at Columbia in NYC, just coming out

Furtively bought that magazine at the corner bodega and worshipped him for one full year.

Still fondly remember the ridiculous Lycra bike pants.....

I think about this picture of Blake Griffin A LOT

tumblr_ots0cy4Xfu1qcqqpjo1_540.png

The hits keep coming for newly traded Blake Griffin.

After the Clippers shipped the 6-foot-10 forward to the Pistons on Monday, Olympian Lolo Jones weighed in on the blockbuster trade by shedding light on their past. Responding to a post about Griffin on Instagram, Jones shut down a follower who suggested she was into him personally.

“Nah, I went on a date with him,” Jones, 35, replied. “Worst date of my life and he’s a terrible kisser.”

Griffin, 28, who was last linked to supermodel Kendall Jenner, went out with the Olympic hurdler “years ago,” sources told TMZ.

The NBA All-Star addressed his new reality Tuesday morning on social media.

“Needed a night to digest and reflect on what happened ….,” Griffin began. “From being a #1 pick, to Lob City, to six straight Playoff appearances, I am so proud to have been part of the success of the Clippers organization. LA has been my home since I started in the league and I will forever be grateful to the city for embracing me and supporting me.”

tumblr_ots0cy4Xfu1qcqqpjo1_540.png

I think about this picture of Blake Griffin A LOT

Wow I used to think he was hot until I saw this pic. Looks like aunt Jemima with that thing on his head and OMG those thighs! If you only showed the pic from the waist down I would have guessed it was Chrissy Metz! :eek:

BTW Did anybody else see Victor Cruz on the Today show this morning? Looking good! and funny too. I'd definitely love a roll in the hay with him. Strahan may have some competition. (if VC doesn't get signed by some team next season)