MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1985 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor is a fun guy. I have sung his praises several times. He is definitely the man of the hour, the flavor of the month and the picture of the year all rolled into one. Perhaps he should do a calendar.

@VictorPowers You could easily make one at a online photo picture place cheap then put a link on your rentmen. I bet women would enjoy them as well. In December, you could hold the misentoe under your belly button. I am beginning to sweat. I better stop.

So what I'm hearing is, that when I was unable to meet up with Victor last November due to some travel conflicts, I seriously seriously missed out??

You and me both. His interactions with this forum has made him even hotter in my eyes. He presents himself with kindness and humor. Having a hot body is awesome but have a hot body and great personality is even better.

Yes, while I have only met VP once he is a delicious and delightful young man. His body is flawless - and the ass is just the start. His shoulders (one of my likes) are as wide as a highway, and his pecs firm as a underripe melon. And he is friendly, smart, takes his business seriously and is not at all sketchy (which I am learning many in this business sadly are). Add to that he is a willing power bottom - magic! Sadly I will be in Orlando (causing trouble there :) during his next visit to Boston, hope to catch ya next time VP...!

This topic is 1985 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.