MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He coming to my town this week and any gentleman got advice for me about what should I do about his gorgeous you know what. I never done that before, am afraid I might mess up and look like a fool. He look intimidate. So am pretty nervous to set something up with him.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tarte Gogo it nice to know he a nice and understandable person

He sure is a nice with a great sense humor. He sure got a lot of kidding from the guys at PS. He was very well liked both in and out of bed. And I am glad to be numbered among those who feasted on his delicious ass. Look forward to doing so again sooner rather than later.

He sure is a nice with a great sense humor. He sure got a lot of kidding from the guys at PS. He was very well liked both in and out of bed. And I am glad to be numbered among those who feasted on his delicious ass. Look forward to doing so again sooner rather than later.

Boy, that sure was a busy weekend for you TN. Lucky you. :)

I am bumming that I missed the fun. I am hoping for next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Because you seem to be allergic to Los Angeles. *shrug*

LA isn't a high priority, but I visit 3-4x/year. The market seems to be saturated and overall expenses are high. On my most recent visit (April), I only met existing clients despite my ad being up for a month prior to my arrival. I have yet to lose money in LA, but my margins are much higher in other cities.

Edited by VictorPowers

• 2 months later...
LA isn't a high priority, but I visit 3-4x/year. The market seems to be saturated and overall expenses are high. On my most recent visit (April), I only met existing clients despite my ad being up for a month prior to my arrival. I have yet to lose money in LA, but my margins are much higher in other cities.

You can sign me up if you visit LA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This topic is 1976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.