MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was implied but I was not a 100% sure. It is hard to keep up with all the posts. I wish I was retired so I could go to all these festivities. Palms Springs could be like early Christmas party. Someone could bring the mistletoe and hold it under Victors belly button or just above those cute butt cheeks.

I wish I was retired too. I am taking a couple of days off to go to PS.

Ride the wave, Mr. Powers. You're flavor-of-the-month ("ass-of-the-month" sounds like I'm making fun of you), and this is your chance. Snatch those bookings and put a little aside for that rainy day.

Me, I'm going to do 2 things:

1) Smile to myself that all these MOUSEKETEERS here can talk a good rim, but none of them has got my tongue, which you could do you from across the room and still do a better job than any of them. :)

2) Curse to myself I don't have the extra semolians to hire you.

I realized my picture was against forum photo guidelines. I'm sorry:) I guess I'll keep the picture of me ass in the air (wearing jock) to myself!

but thanks to TBT's timely and fortuitous "quote"ing of the picture, it will live on in eternity

EDIT: the offending picture has now been fully deleted from the thread....

Edited by azdr0710

I realized my picture was against forum photo guidelines. I'm sorry:) I guess I'll keep the picture of me ass in the air (wearing jock) to myself!

It doesn't violate Forum rules to paste a URL for an otherwise forbidden pic (e.g. showing raging hard-on or butt hole)

as text in a posting; just don't use the helper icon of a landscape at the top of the posting area to make the content visible in the posting.

@whipped guy does this all the time with his "Pics of the day thread" ...

e.g.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0235f311c5d0a305276a80affcb70d2b/tumblr_owicbu8isM1t5aioio1_500.jpg

Edited by honcho

This topic is 1986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.