MisterMike is first in line to eat Victor Powers' ass.

MisterMike
This topic is 1991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get so excited when i see victor is in vegas, then i look over and see hes a bottom :( :(

I convert bottoms ;)

Hey Purplekow when you talk to Victor tell that if he does agree to attend the Palm Springs Weekend he could easily fill up his dance card. I, for example, would definitely look forward to setting up a get together with him.

Looking at flights and Canyon Club 4/13-16.

Hey Purplekow when you talk to Victor tell that if he does agree to attend the Palm Springs Weekend he could easily fill up his dance card. I, for example, would definitely look forward to setting up a get together with him.

No need to thank me, though I did speak to Vic about this very topic today, I have set up a go fund me page to raise enough money to get to the front of the Victor Powers Line.

I disagree. The last time I was in PS for the weekend I ended up at another hotel's pool where you could just pass something from one to the other. The first served was not necessarily the first who came. :)

I am going to be staying in Canyon. Maybe next door. I do not mind being the first or the last one, I maybe able to sneak in anytime.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmridMt9x1qko4x4o1_500.gif

This topic is 1991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.