PALM SPRINGS WEEKEND 2018

Epigonos
This topic is 2232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I booked a room. My usual faves have been sold out for months, so I chose Inndulge. I hope other experienced attendees will be there to hold my hand and guide me around. HAHAHA! :p:D

I think that you are the the eighth attendee staying at Indulge, including Alex and Eric, so there will be lots of available hands!

Edited by sf westcoaster

It’s a friendly rivalry. I’m not sure competition is the right descritpor. It’s like rock, paper, scissors; but with coconut oil and jockstraps. Cock, rimmer, scissors position? Anyway, it’s great to have all the hotties gather at Canyon Club. The winners will end up at INNdulge. :p

I am a bit nervous being a first timer. I booked at the Canyon Club. Seems like it from the posts. I did it for Fri and Saturday. Best I can get off from work. Is that we're most are booking? I do not mind spending more but I want to be were were the most fun and camaraderie will take place.

Edited by freecahill1965

I am a bit nervous being a first timer. I booked at the Cannon. Seems like it from the posts. I did it for Fri and Saturday. Best I can get off from work. Is that we're most are booking? I do not mind spending more but I want to be were were the most fun and camaraderie will take place.

the "Cannon"?....do you mean the Canyon Club?......will you be able to make the Sunday pool party from 1 to about 5pm?.....

I am a bit nervous being a first timer. I booked at the Canyon Club. Seems like it from the posts. I did it for Fri and Saturday. Best I can get off from work. Is that we're most are booking? I do not mind spending more but I want to be were were the most fun and camaraderie will take place.

I will be also staying at Canyon Club. I am also a first timer, and I am very shy in social settings. Do not feel alone.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/08b763b27f4a168bb3a25b47c670739e/tumblr_orywl8Pdpe1tue1eio1_500.gif

I honestly believe that those of you who plan to attend the Palm Springs Weekend for the first time in April 2018 will find the regulars MOST welcoming. It has always been our intent to make ALL new attendees regulars after their first Weekend. It would seem we have been somewhat successful, in this endeavor, as our attendance continues to grow each year. What makes the Saturday evening dinner so important is that it gives many of us an opportunity to circulate and greet and make welcome all of you newbies. If some of you new guys are staying at the Canyon Club or INNdulge the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening pool side gathering are relaxing and lots of fun. For those of you who are a bit shy I promise you that many of us "old” timers will work diligently to help you feel a part of the group and less shy. I am sincerely looking forward to meeting all you newbies Saturday evening.

Edited by Epigonos

I am rather shy and self conscious myself. Last year was my first time at PS. It took me all of 1/2 hour to get over being nervous and get into the swing of things. Everyone was extremely friendly. I had a great time.

With regrets, I won't be attending the PS Weekend this year.

Thanks for pulling it together, Oliver. I'll miss you guys who are regulars of it - and will miss meeting the newcomers as well.

Have fun, guys.

Dave

With regrets, I won't be attending the PS Weekend this year.

Thanks for pulling it together, Oliver. I'll miss you guys who are regulars of it - and will miss meeting the newcomers as well.

Have fun, guys.

Dave

Sorry to hear that. Is the volcano affecting your Bali project?