How Many Packs Dude ???

jjkrkwood

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adele’s former personal trainer has leapt to the defense of the recently slimmed-down star who has come under fire for betraying her plus-size fan base.

On May 6 — her 32nd birthday — the “Rolling In The Deep” singer caused a stir by flaunting her drastically altered figure on Instagram in a post thanking healthcare workers for their service during the coronavirus outbreak.

Pete Geracimo, who worked with Adele for four years between 2012 and 2016, called for less judgment of the newly-lithe mom-of-one on his Instagram page.

“My hope is that people appreciate the hard work that Adele has done to improve herself for the benefit to her and her family only,” he wrote. “She did not lose weight to make others feel bad about themselves.”

adele-tranformation.jpg

SOMEBODY ELSE...

6102bf42c822b175166035d6417a80e6.gif305d6cb295f1549530e45bd8d65fc574.gif

8c3d10c9a90deca735e601c2de75d40c.gif

Edited by samhexum

Adele’s former personal trainer has leapt to the defense of the recently slimmed-down star who has come under fire for betraying her plus-size fan base.

On May 6 — her 32nd birthday — the “Rolling In The Deep” singer caused a stir by flaunting her drastically altered figure on Instagram in a post thanking healthcare workers for their service during the coronavirus outbreak.

Pete Geracimo, who worked with Adele for four years between 2012 and 2016, called for less judgment of the newly-lithe mom-of-one on his Instagram page.

“My hope is that people appreciate the hard work that Adele has done to improve herself for the benefit to her and her family only,” he wrote. “She did not lose weight to make others feel bad about themselves.”

adele-tranformation.jpg

SOMEBODY ELSE...

6102bf42c822b175166035d6417a80e6.gif305d6cb295f1549530e45bd8d65fc574.gif

8c3d10c9a90deca735e601c2de75d40c.gif

That is pretty amazing. I suppose the only thing is that I want her to be able to keep singing the way she used to. But I suppose that is my selfish need. I truly am amazed that she (like all of us) had the forbearance to get what she wanted. Good for her.

P.S. I would have loved to have worked out with him.

That is pretty amazing. I suppose the only thing is that I want her to be able to keep singing the way she used to. But I suppose that is my selfish need. I truly am amazed that she (like all of us) had the forbearance to get what she wanted. Good for her.

P.S. I would have loved to have worked out with him.

Kale!

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRZgzZtOWqRmqHfsOH2dFt9G4q-eFdrSGYcOw2Ta22LksZJZO6U&usqp=CAU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...