Prostate Massage

Mydavid
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was always interested in Nate too. So I'm pretty familiar with his ad. He's had good reviews. So I don't think he's a scammer. But if you are ever on the verge of hiring him, make sure you ask him for a current picture. Most of those in his ad are probably over 8 years old.

Gman

Well, it surprises me that you would want to hire a top like Nate anyway, Gman! LOL

I met him earlier this summer. While he looks a little different from his pics, he's got longer hair now which actually makes him look way better than any of the pic he's had on his ad. And as my dear friend @TruHart1 said, he's the master of prostate massage. But of course, that's just the very tiny part of the services he's able to provide. This man is like a magic box, never cease to amaze me with different tricks...

I hired him about 9 months ago and IMHO he is much better looking IRL than any of his ad pictures, no matter how old those pictures may be. I think he's the type of man who ages well and gets hotter as he gets older, on his way to becoming a true DILF, but be sure to do your due diligence, he is worth the effort, believe me!

TruHart1 :cool:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it surprises me that you would want to hire a top like Nate anyway, Gman! LOL

I hired him about 9 months ago and IMHO he is much better looking IRL than any of his ad pictures, no matter how old those pictures may be. I think he's the type of man who ages well and gets hotter as he gets older, on his way to becoming a true DILF, but be sure to do your due diligence, he is worth the effort, believe me!

TruHart1 :cool:

He's like what, Hugh Jackman now I'd say? Only leaner but definitely fit and sexy

Is there a code word (or a "style" of massage) that might indicate that the masseur offers prostate massage?

"Tantric" is sometimes used to imply prostate manipulation. It's not an accurate use of the term, however, any masseur I've hired who advertised tantric massage "went there."

Personally I find prostate stimulation on its own ...interesting... its when it's part of other tactile play in/around the hole while jacking, it can make for a mind blowing "O". Twice have masseurs made it a seamless, organic part of the massage, moving from the lower back into the crack and to the taint and back, and before you know it there's more pressure and attention to the hole and you sort of 'bloom' for him...

Imho success requires both parties to be engaged, and for the recipient to be wanting to open up. Not to take an entire hand, but to simply be in the state of hunger for a finger or two to push inside to massage the inside of the anus. If you are not in that state of hunger, the really pleasurable aspects of prostate massage might pass u by - it's not uncommon to have the climax sneak up on you without that delicious climb to the top of the hill before the point of no return... Be confidently clean, allow your body to relax, and if he is skilled, this add-on to a good sensual or erotic massage can be glimpse into heaven

I read on the Internet that you would have the urge to pee before the orgasm, but I felt uncomfortable when I had the urge.

I might be able to endure it if it is not too long.

Anyone knows how long it usually is before the urge turns into happiness?

Yes, pressure or massage to the prostate will feel like that urge - the art of the massage is in how other points inside and outside the hole, even more toward the spine that can be stimulated with repetitive touch that escalates the climb, and allows the prostate to get the eleven o'clock number rather than an having to slog thru a 90 min monologue

I met him earlier this summer. While he looks a little different from his pics, he's got longer hair now which actually makes him look way better than any of the pic he's had on his ad. And as my dear friend @TruHart1 said, he's the master of prostate massage. But of course, that's just the very tiny part of the services he's able to provide. This man is like a magic box, never cease to amaze me with different tricks...

Does he use a glove when he goes inside?

Does he use a glove when he goes inside?

Unfortunately I don't quite remember that part. But the way he insists on hygiene is probably the most strict I've ever seen from a person. So never worry about any of the hygiene issues with him.

How did it feel when you came?

I tried, but I felt a strong urge to both pee and poo, and it was too uncomfortable for me to stand, I had to stop.

Right. I went to him once. I didn't find his prostate massage sensual at all. It reminded me of the old days when you went to the uro to get your prostate massaged for bacterial prostatitis. The objective was to rupture abscesses within the prostate, so you can imagine how aggressive it was. Not fun. I went to Colt and that's the kind of prostate massage I got. Also not fun. He'd be great if you had prostatitis, but in that case, I think it would be cheaper to go to the uro.

Well said. While a lot of these guys are obviously pushing the limits of false advertising on the massage websites, many have legitimate concerns as to the legalities of the services they can lawfully provide. That said and to my knowledge, there are no state laws prohibiting a masseur from conducting a massage in the nude AS LONG AS it's conducted by someone of the same sex which is sort of that hilarious, but to support azdr0710's point, no one's breaking any laws asking if the masseur is comfortable being naked and if asked in a respectful manner, it should be simply a question, and not be a source of offense to anyone marketing on any of these sites.

This is not legal advice. Consult a local competent attorney for how your local and state laws affect this situation. Having said that, generally speaking, in the USA, many states legally protect terms like "massage therapist" and frequently masseur or masseuse as restricted to only those professionals who have the appropriate education, licensing or certification, and usually a signed commitment to abide by the profession's scope of practice and ethics codes. In the USA, nudity is prohibited by ethics codes and in some state laws for massage. Also, any genital contact is generally illegal too, unless you're a licensed PT or medical professional with expertise in pelvic floor work or other therapeutic work that would require such contact. Some limited external pelvic floor work can be done by a massage professional, but few are trained in it.

I've long been fascinated by the USA's very puritanical point of view about massage, especially since many Eastern schools of thought, like Tantra or Qigong to name two, have some useful theories and manual techniques for certain issues that are treated by drugs and surgery in the West.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived