rent.men "I Am Into" section now visible in the US?

This topic is 2485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got confused and thought I must have used an offshore proxy, but no, the section is displayed on a direct connection. I also tested it when not logged in and it still showed up. I geolocated myself and that says I'm in the US.

I wonder if this is just a glitch. I think it would be a surprise to some guys what their ad says they are into.

I actually noticed this last night on the iphone app. Then I went looking online today - it's there on rent.men but not on rentmen.com.

I hope it's here to stay. There is a way of searching that same info using the search parameters, but it's so much nicer to just have the list available.

I hope the people listed are thorough, as I will assume if it's not listed, then they're automatically "not into it".

I always wonder how to fill this section out because of this. I have some hard limits, some things that I'm open to try but am not specifically "into", and some things I love. I'm never sure whether to mark the "open to try" stuff or not because I don't have strong feelings either way, but certainly don't want guys to think they're off limits.

The best piece of advice I could give then is if you're willing to try something at least once with at least one person, list it.

And the best piece of advice for any client is to ask. Especially if it's a particular fetish or interest that might truly make the session special for the client.

The best piece of advice I could give then is if you're willing to try something at least once with at least one person, list it.

And the best piece of advice for any client is to ask. Especially if it's a particular fetish or interest that might truly make the session special for the client.

I hope the people listed are thorough, as I will assume if it's not listed, then they're automatically "not into it".

I would too, but I doubt it. I just checked out Landon Mycles' (Marcus Mojo) rentmen ad again, and it still says "Naturally smooth", while two of his pictures show a decent amount of chest hair.

I would too, but I doubt it. I just checked out Landon Mycles' (Marcus Mojo) rentmen ad again, and it still says "Naturally smooth", while two of his pictures show a decent amount of chest hair.

Ha! I would say that obviously some aspects of a person's looks and features (for instance, facial hair) can change over time - but yeah, if you're not "naturally smooth," then you're just not, no matter how many times you shave it lol.

Ha! I would say that obviously some aspects of a person's looks and features (for instance, facial hair) can change over time - but yeah, if you're not "naturally smooth," then you're just not, no matter how many times you shave it lol.

I like to wrestle. For me it's mutually aggressive foreplay. It's on the list of preferences, and while many guys check the box, I have learned that you MUST ASK to what degree they are into it, and what their limits are. Many young guys simply check all the boxes, I presume to increase the interest in their ad. You would be astonished at the number of times I have inquired " I see you list wrestling as a preference" and they come back with "I've never done it but I'd be willing to try" or even " I'm not into that". This is the cold voice of 30+ years of experience hiring- if you want to avoid disappointment, always ask.

I've always taken it as referring to their chest, and naturally smooth means hairless, without shaving. Maybe a bit of a happy trail. There's a "light hairy" selection as well. Others may take it differently, other guys may take it as referring to all-over body hair (legs and ass, for example).

That's a problem with the "into" section. If they would be willing to do it, or if they've done it once, they say they're into it, which is OK for vanilla sex, but not OK for fetishes that may require some skill and experience.

Archived