Best spa in Vegas?

Jamesryan

Caesars is doing everything they can to de-cruise the spa. Jacked up the admission price, implemented a time limit - $150 for 2 hours total. You get 3 if you buy a service.

I'm sure stuff still happens, but you can't just hang out there for a morning or afternoon like you used to.

Most of the spas have potential but are increasingly hit or miss these days.

11 minutes ago, sniper said:

Caesars is doing everything they can to de-cruise the spa. Jacked up the admission price, implemented a time limit - $150 for 2 hours total. You get 3 if you buy a service.

I'm sure stuff still happens, but you can't just hang out there for a morning or afternoon like you used to.

Most of the spas have potential but are increasingly hit or miss these days.

Any other spas you’d recommend?

1 hour ago, sniper said:

Mandalay Bay is most likely to be cruisy. Most of the spas have cut back hours and some are only letting you in if you get a treatment so it's worth calling ahead to see if they allow day passes. 

Thanks! I’ll have to check out Mandalay Bay. Disappointing to hear about Qua. I had a great time there a few years ago. 

Just to clarify this thread, are all these recommendations because of the eye candy one might encounter or because people are actually hooking up/playing in the spas? How would the latter work at places like these that are not necessarily specifically geared toward gay clientele?

Bi men married to women have been hooking up in steamrooms for generations. Straight guys for the most part tend not to go to spas though they occasionally do. You can typically spot them because they're wearing knew length shorts in the hot tub. It's very hit or miss and not a sure thing at all at these places, though some are busier than others.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:58 PM, xax said:

How would the latter work at places like these that are not necessarily specifically geared toward gay clientele?

In general, not well. I’ve been to Vegas tons. Visited various spas and their sauna areas.
Most of the cruising that goes on is very subtle and furtive. The rare success story usually
involves arranging to leave the spa and heading back to your room with them. Of course, 
that’s assuming they/you aren’t waiting to start a treatment and that you’re staying at that 
resort. Your success rate will diminish greatly the farther in space and time your hotel room 
hook up is away from your initial contact in the spa.

In my experience, it’s easier to hire.

Trying to decide between Mandalay and Caesars for a cruisey spa experience in February. I'm going to book a massage & then hope to enjoy some fun in the steam room. I haven't been to Vegas since COVID so I'm not sure which one is more likely to be fun. Anyone have personal experience at either in 2021 or 2022?  I'm assuming there's no chance I'll get HE with a masseur at either place - but if anyone has a recommendation for a great massage therapist at either let me know!

I was Mandalay a couple weeks ago.  Booked a mid week late afternoon massage which was nice but strictly therapeutic.  You have to book a treatment to get access to spa area.  Before the massage I decided to workout in the gym and then hit the steam and sauna.  The steam setup is great as it has double doors with plenty of notice.  Within two minutes of entering, someone followed me in and two minutes later was stroking me lol.   I couldn’t finish play because I would have been late for treatment.  There were only 3 guys in the spa area so it was quiet, but the odds were pretty good that day!

I was at Mandalay this past Friday.  A handful of guys.  Played a little with one guy but he was there with his partner so he couldn't do much.  It was still relaxing and very clean.  Staff very nice.  Massage was good but strictly professional.  I'd definitely like to go again if it get busier.  

• 1 month later...

Slightly different question.   I go to Vegas alot.  Have alot of credits.  Various resorts.

Any recommendations for a Strip resort massage?  A specific masseur?   I'm not expecting anything but a legit, therapeutic massage... just don't want to waste $250-$300 in credits.  OK, a little eye candy would be nice, but I expect nothing remotely erotic.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick update here…went to Bellagio for a New Years trip and visited the spa. Took a quick shower and then headed to the steamroom. Was basically hot action from the start. There was a guy sitting with his towel opened and a raging hardon. We jacked each other off. Best way to relax before a massage. Still cruisy, but that said there were also a few guys walking around in swim trunks who always seem to spoil the fun. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Went to Qua recently. It can be cheaper if you book online for a pass. I think I paid $95. Was very cruisy and there’s some fun in the steam room, but also a lot of straight guys who are not cruising (so don’t assume).

Better action at Imperial Spa (off-strip traditional Korean spa). VERY cruisy and always some fun to be found. The spa itself needs a deep cleaning though!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, fellow spa enthusiasts! I recently had an adventurous and unexpected experience at Imperial Spa in Las Vegas, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you. However, before I dive into the details, I want to make it clear that the content discussed here may not be suitable for all readers. If you're uncomfortable with explicit discussions, it's best to skip this post.

Last week, I decided to try out Imperial Spa in Las Vegas, a place that had received numerous recommendations from fellow spa-goers. With high expectations in mind, I embarked on my exploration of this renowned establishment.

As soon as I entered the spa and proceeded to the shower and steam room, the action seemed to begin almost instantly. It appeared that I had stumbled upon an environment where individuals were comfortable expressing their desires openly. Within moments, a guy followed me into the steam room, taking a seat right next to me. And without hesitation, he opened his towel, revealing his rock-hard member. The intensity of the situation increased as two more gentlemen entered the room, equally aroused.

Before I knew it, the initial guy started pleasuring both of the newcomers simultaneously. The room filled with the sound of their shared pleasure, culminating in a climactic release. Surprisingly, the excitement didn't end there. Just as I thought things couldn't get any more intriguing, a fourth gentleman entered the room, fitting my personal preferences – a little thick and very hairy. With a persistent erection, he stood before me, tempting me to indulge in the moment. Unable to resist, I eagerly went down on him, exploring the depths of pleasure together.

Undoubtedly, it was an unconventional and eventful way to spend an afternoon. However, it's important to note that my experience at Imperial Spa was not indicative of the establishment as a whole. While it provided an environment for free expression of desires, it's crucial to remember that such activities are not universally accepted or encouraged in every spa setting.

It's worth mentioning that during my visit, I noticed a prevalent issue with the spa's maintenance. As one member had mentioned, Imperial Spa is in dire need of thorough cleaning and repairs. It's important for any establishment, particularly one in the hospitality industry, to maintain cleanliness and upkeep to ensure the well-being of its visitors.

All in all, my trip to Imperial Spa in Las Vegas was an unexpectedly wild adventure. However, it's essential to approach such experiences with an open mind and respect for individual boundaries. While some spas may allow for more explicit encounters, it's important to remember that each establishment has its own rules and regulations.

If you're interested in exploring the spa scene in Las Vegas, I encourage you to do thorough research, read reviews, and consider your personal comfort levels before making any decisions. Remember, everyone's preferences and boundaries may differ, so it's crucial to find an environment that aligns with your desires and expectations.

Please note that my experience does not reflect the typical spa experience, and it's essential to prioritize consent, respect, and personal boundaries at all times. Happy spa exploring, and may your journeys be both enjoyable and fulfilling!

Do you have any new experiences you’d like to share? I would love to learn about them. 

• 5 months later...

Hi me again, I went to Qua and it was pretty empty last year, the reviews online are not great for Luxor and from what it seems Imperial does have a pretty rundown facility. Any updates on where there is a decent spa with cruisy vibes? Any updates on mandalay? 

thank you! 

Edited by Ruqas
Clarifying when went last