TRISTAN BBBBBBBB :-)

Tonyko
This topic is 2479 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he's off to a foreign land! And after he promised the doggies that daddy would be around for the entire summer. I would bet that poor Nyxie especially is not too happy about that!

But thanks for sharing Tonyko! You do have to admit that the SOB looks better every time that you see him!

Blushinggggggg! But my gorgeous italian play partner got a picture of me AFTER certain undiscussed adult activities..so I look a little soft! Here's me in gym earlier that same day with juices flowing instead of drained by the Italian Stallion...DEe2G0HXsAA8Qf3?format=jpg&name=large

DEe2G0HXsAA8Qf3?format=jpg&name=large

not_bad__iron_man_gif__by_foxedpeople-d52pwvn3316e058ae2c.gif?sfvrsn=2

Blushinggggggg! But my gorgeous italian play partner got a picture of me AFTER certain undiscussed adult activities..so I look a little soft! Here's me in gym earlier that same day with juices flowing instead of drained by the Italian Stallion...

SOFT??? Only YOU would say you look soft in my pix you knucklehead lol most would KILL to look as "soft" as YOU lol. An re; "certain adult activities" I have NO idea to what you refer sir! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Awwwwww, you all make me blush! @Beancounter - will be back in Dallas just prior to XMAS it looks like; unless something falls through in November... @Funguy ; back in LaLa in Sept! 18-21! And falling apart and needing you to make me pretty again! LOLLLLLL

@tristanbaldwin your present will be under the tree, Tristan! I sure do hope you can spare a little time to see your favorite accountant here in Dallas. I am your favorite accountant, right? :D

:D:D

Regardless of the city, TB is the best anyone could lust over. I've seen him in both New York and Vegas, and I can only hope those who can't experience him in a small locale will be able to in the future. TB--if you read this, know that I appreciate all your efforts to make my life so much more meaningful.

Archived