The Data ARE what the Data ARE...

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET OUT!!! Pics of your mail in advance? Im lucky if I get my mail before it decays and flakes apart!

Yup. You receive an email the day of delivery that has images of the mail that will be delivered that day. I your case, the images would depict decayed and flaked envelopes. ;)

As most of you have probably guessed the bulk of the income in the past has been from the flirt4free ads on the main site. As long as the income remained above the minimum to survive, I've been content because at heart I'm a computer geek and I really love doing the work.

I’ve lost the client that has been keeping me (and the site afloat). I’m now running about a thousand a month negative.

I'm willing to to hear suggestions on where to go from here. I’m willing to hear how to bring more income into the site. I'm willing to hear how to reach the people that have benefited from website but never thought to send a few dollars.

Here’s what has worked to send a donation in the past:

• Drop cash, check, money order, or a gift card into the mail and send it to:

WinkWinkNodNod, LLC

6130 West Tropicana Ave #124

Las Vegas, NV 89103

• Many banks let you send a check by address on a one-time or a monthly basis. Several members send me a modest monthly donation which is always appreciated.

• Some banks let you send money to an email address or phone number:

(We'll provide a phone number on request)

• Google Wallet can send money to the email address.

• Amazon has eGift cards that you can send to an email address. I eventually find a use for them.

• I am registered with Paypal. However they have a history of freezing accounts they don’t approve of. They did freeze Hooboy’s account. However current events suggests that they have become more tolerant.

If I've missed some of the payment options, let us know and we'll take a look.

Be sure to mention your member name so that I can let you into “The Cabana

Please stay on topic and remain civil. Right now there are touchy areas that we're simply not going to discuss.

I’ll send $100 this week but might I suggest you post this in other parts of the site? I’ve never even seen this until today as I NEVER am in the Lounge...

Paging Mr. Douterman; Paging Mr. Douterman;

Please pickup a white curtesy phone and let us know your real screen name!

(In Cursive)

My screen name on the message forums is

"Douterman".

Are you referring to me?

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was out of town from August 26 to Sept 3 on a business trip and did not have internet access.

Am I in trouble?

v/r

dauterman

• 3 weeks later...
As most of you have probably guessed the bulk of the income in the past has been from the flirt4free ads on the main site. As long as the income remained above the minimum to survive, I've been content because at heart I'm a computer geek and I really love doing the work.

I’ve lost the client that has been keeping me (and the site afloat). I’m now running about a thousand a month negative.

I'm willing to to hear suggestions on where to go from here. I’m willing to hear how to bring more income into the site. I'm willing to hear how to reach the people that have benefited from website but never thought to send a few dollars.

WinkWinkNodNod, LLC

Las Vegas, NV 89103

• Many banks let you send a check by address on a one-time or a monthly basis. Several members send me a modest monthly donation which is always appreciated.

• Amazon has eGift cards that you can send to an email address. I eventually find a use for them.

• I am registered with Paypal. However they have a history of freezing accounts they don’t approve of. They did freeze Hooboy’s account. However current events suggests that they have become more tolerant.

Please stay on topic and remain civil. Right now there are touchy areas that we're simply not going to discuss.

I just gave $100 - however, as I said before, if you really actually are running low, this same thread needs to be pinned at the top of every part of this site. I rarely visit the lounge, and I am sure others are like me and have never even seen this request.

I just gave $100 - however, as I said before, if you really actually are running low, this same thread needs to be pinned at the top of every part of this site. I rarely visit the lounge, and I am sure others are like me and have never even seen this request.

You may be right, I regularly read all the recent posts so I don't miss the posts requesting donations (I blow the spa entries away but that's a separate issue). The number of red thumbs up icons speaks to the number of members who have donated this year. Pinning it everywhere could be tiresome for people like me, if not for you. In any case, welcome to your new status as a funder of the site!

There is now a link in the menubar next to the "Terms and Rules" link.

WinkWinkNodNod, LLC

Las Vegas, NV 89103

The easiest way for me is Pay on Facebook Messenger. Almost everyone has FB. You just register a debit card with it and anyone with their own debit card registered can immediately send you cash free. Of course you have to have a FB Messenger. It's actually how all my regulars prefer to be paid. Goes straight into their bank accounts which are often overdrawn until then.

If not Messenger, what is the PayPal ? They can be a nuisance. I have to use them for my providers in Europe and they can take 3 or 4 days.

Ok @PapaTony It's supposedly setup; Will you be the guinea pig?

If I have this correct you need to know "cash.me/$WinkWinkNodNod"

(What made me go for it is that the app appears to also handle bitcoin; Don't know what I'd do with one if it showed up. But that's a task for another day.)

Yes, please download $Cash app. I’ll make an immediate donation.

Ok @PapaTony It's supposedly setup; Will you be the guinea pig?

If I have this correct you need to know "cash.me/$WinkWinkNodNod"

(What made me go for it is that the app appears to also handle bitcoin; Don't know what I'd do with one if it showed up. But that's a task for another day.)

Just sent a test payment; please confirm receipt and I’ll make a larger donation

• 2 weeks later...
I've put a donation in the mail, I understand it may not arrive, so I wouldn't be admitted to The Cabana.

For the truly paranoid (you know who you are and everyone else is a suspect ;)), be aware that the post office has implemented logging all mail sent through the service, so if you mark it down, your return address will be recorded in the system, if that matters to you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_Isolation_Control_and_Tracking

I just mailed a donation for this year, finally! :eek:

• 2 months later...