Shallow cunt clicked the ignore button for the first time!

marylander1940
This topic is 2502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will not be bullied or victimized here,

Ignore me if you wish - but I am hard to resist!

Me neither my friend but I'll click "ignore" for the first time ever.

http://i.imgur.com/w2AdYOB.gif

@marylander1940 i will place in front of you Many years of history of GLBTQ ACCOMPLISHMENTS anytime you wish, my my friend. All of it will speak to and reflect to an era where you were probany just jerking off with those whom gave you that right to do so in back rooms, while the real battle was being fought with city orgaizing and the the arrests which to place for your right to do so.

When you take your gay history as penchulat as you do, the only thing you want are the accomplishments which courageous men and women have provided to you.

You should now better. Don't be such a shallow cunt believing it happened just because you feel the right and the pretentious lack of history which allows you to remain in the group mindset history of GLBTQ ACCOMPLISHMENTS anytime you wish, which you're currently finding yourself still in cowarded in just taking us to the place where we are today

Dear @Larstrup I've said similar things to some of the Republicans in this forum asking them to acknowledge and be grateful for the accomplishments of the Dems on gay rights (and I'm still trying to figure it out why you said that to a proud libtard like me...) but I never used homophobic slurs to make my point.

you must a closeted homophobic, I'm sure you were bullied and maybe that's why now on the internet you talk that way.

I'll never what did I do to piss you off so much that within a month of joining you were constantly after me, but I guess it made you feel good about yourself I'm glad I help. Now go find someone else online obviously not in person because you'll get you ass kicked.

anyways I'll click ignore as soon as I post this and you'll be out of my life, don't worry many other guys on here will be nice on you afraid or you calling them cunt and other words that make you feel good about yourself.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just checked it quickly, did not understand what was going on, and found myself completely not interested in learning anything further. Ah, the sweet taste of Ignorance!

smart choice...

I hope he gets help, homophobia is not pretty and neither is bad spelling.

Btw, you had an admirer on here who hasn't posted in a while. He was always blunt, I miss him!

I enjoy Benjamin posts, especially in the Comedy & Tragedy forum. Like you, Marylander 1940, I sometimes read the admirer's comments.

The real Benjamin is much better.

To be very blunt I have great respect for people who occasionally argue for what they believe in like @quoththeraven. And @marylander1940 posts in every forum, not a bad thing at all.

Yes I've had a few arguments on here, I don't start them but even when I'm pack attack it's kind of enjoyable receiving attention. Being called an idiot because of disagreeing with someone is a very cheap shot, doesn't convince anybody and it shows a self righteous way of seeing a subject.

You've received some nasty notes by PM or so I've heard. :cool: Did you reply to them nicely? I'm sure you did, you're a gentleman!

@quoththeraven is so nice yinz can't even tell when you're arguing with her! Classy!

Yes I've had a few arguments on here, I don't start them but even when I'm pack attack it's kind of enjoyable receiving attention. Being called an idiot because of disagreeing with someone is a very cheap shot, doesn't convince anybody and it shows a self righteous way of seeing a subject.

You've received some nasty notes by PM or so I've heard. :cool: Did you reply to them nicely? I'm sure you did, you're a gentleman!

@quoththeraven is so nice yinz can't even tell when you're arguing with her! Classy!

@marylander1940 HUSH.

Lillian Hellman, Letter to the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC) of the US House of Representatives (19 May 1952):

"I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions..."

It is good to refuse to be silenced, consequences notwithstanding.

in case some of yinz don't know McCarthy was a closeted homosexual and an alcoholic too. No wonder he was such a bitch with others...

(it was a joke, I'm not condoning the witch hunt).

My, my Marylander. You must be impetuously starved for attention; to create an entirely new thread here in the lounge, with reference to an exchange you had in the politics forum two days ago. Two days ago.

Enjoy your thirst.

Lillian Hellman, Letter to the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC) of the US House of Representatives (19 May 1952):

"I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions..."

It is good to refuse to be silenced, consequences notwithstanding.

Yes. However, Lillian Hellman later wrote non-fiction books supposedly about her life. Many people have challenged some events, especially as shown in her writing about "Julia.".......later a film with Jane Fonda.

@nynakedtop, I hope I am not coming across as patronizing....just unsure a bit about your age.

Yes. However, Lillian Hellman later wrote non-fiction books supposedly about her life. Many people have challenged some events, especially as shown in her writing about "Julia.".......later a film with Jane Fonda.

@nynakedtop, I hope I am not coming across as patronizing....just unsure a bit about your age.

Not sure what my age has to do with it (posing serious question here)...

Archived