Hung Masseurs in LA

James5910
This topic is 2182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another perspective on Clark: Thanks to this forum, I am a happy customer of the aforementioned Anthony even though his photos hadn't initially enticed me. I was even less interested in Clark, but when I had a terrible day at work last week and wanted a massage right then and all my regular masseurs were busy, I checked the Available Now options on massagem4m. There was Clark! I booked him and was naked on his table half an hour later.

Unfortunately my experience was not what I expected. The music was disturbing - horror movie soundtracks. Combined with his massage style, which was less trained deep tissue and more crawl-all-over-you-creepily, I was miserable. I brought up the music choice and he apologized but stated that this was his style.

I wanted to abort but I kept going, desperate to get off and get out. The getting off was good but Clark was just not my guy. It showed me that tastes vary wildly and, in this instance, my instincts were right. I don't say all this to cast aspersions on the guy but to let all of you know that those touted here might be great for some but not all that for you.

Another perspective on Clark: Thanks to this forum, I am a happy customer of the aforementioned Anthony even though his photos hadn't initially enticed me. I was even less interested in Clark, but when I had a terrible day at work last week and wanted a massage right then and all my regular masseurs were busy, I checked the Available Now options on massagem4m. There was Clark! I booked him and was naked on his table half an hour later.

Unfortunately my experience was not what I expected. The music was disturbing - horror movie soundtracks. Combined with his massage style, which was less trained deep tissue and more crawl-all-over-you-creepily, I was miserable. I brought up the music choice and he apologized but stated that this was his style.

I wanted to abort but I kept going, desperate to get off and get out. The getting off was good but Clark was just not my guy. It showed me that tastes vary wildly and, in this instance, my instincts were right. I don't say all this to cast aspersions on the guy but to let all of you know that those touted here might be great for some but not all that for you.

Thanks for sharing your experience... I always read the wonderful stories about this guy, but I also think he's not the type of masseur I'm looking for. But I'm glad there's diversity! :)

Sorry you didn't enjoy yourself, but I wouldn't call Clark's music selections "horror movie soundtracks." They're more the High Romantic section of a Bernard Herrmann score, not the fall-off-the-mountain part of North by Northwest or the shower scene from Psycho. Lush, heading toward crescendo. :)

In a weird way I'm glad to hear it. I had read lots of things about Clark too. But something didn't work for me. Seems like I would have had a similar reaction to yours. We all know what we want. Diversity is great and I love to read opinions on here. Ultimately each person knows what works for him.

In a weird way I'm glad to hear it. I had read lots of things about Clark too. But something didn't work for me. Seems like I would have had a similar reaction to yours. We all know what we want. Diversity is great and I love to read opinions on here. Ultimately each person knows what works for him.

That's sort of the way I feel about Anthony. Nice guy, very attractive, good legit skills...but rather dull overall. I've never understood what is behind the forum raves...which might require a PM to explain :rolleyes:.

That's sort of the way I feel about Anthony. Nice guy, very attractive, good legit skills...but rather dull overall. I've never understood what is behind the forum raves...which might require a PM to explain :rolleyes:.

I agree 100% about Anthony. I tried him a few months ago and I have no desire to repeat. He is definitely more attractive in person than in his pictures, but while the massage itself is competent enough, it's nothing to write home about. And I found both the amount and the content of his chattiness during the massage slightly offputting. "Rather dull overall" is pretty accurate from my perspective. I have also had a difficult time understanding all the raves for Anthony here, but to each his own, and I am happy for people to find masseur matches that suit them well.

We all have different tastes, and like different things, I guess. I had a mediocre experience with Paul when he was in San Francisco last year. Massage was certainly acceptable, but no personality or engagement. I almost immediately decided I wouldn't have a massage with him again.

I have recently seen both Anthony and Clark. Anthony is super sexy, super nice guy and totally my type. Much better looking in person than his pics. Very hospitable and does a nice job. Clark is also amazing. I actually prefer him. He is just someone that connects with you, a totally cool guy, aims to please and is absolutely AH MAZING. Both are great guys but if I had to pick, no comparison, Clark, he gets it, 1000% devoted to his craft and does a great job!

• 2 months later...

Saw many of these guys in recent weeks (had a holiday bonus to spend) and can directly compare them.

Did not have a good experience with Rob. Parking at his place was very difficult, and he didn't work off a table, just his bed. Found his sheets irritated my nose.

He was extremely chatty to the point where I pretty much heard his entire life story in just a 60 min session. Moreover, he talked about how much money he had to make to when traveling which was decidedly unsexy and not relaxing.

Massage was strong and at times painful. No interaction, no happy ending, and he kept the lights way down so didn't get much of a look at his equipment, which looked massive on his short frame.

It was a fairly last minute appointment or perhaps I wasn't his type but I wouldn't repeat.

Anthony was super chatty as well. Handsome, guy next door look. Massage was fine. Happy ending was okay, his cock is big and thick and was fine with mutual touch. No other interaction.

Nice guy with an immaculate space. Just not sure I'd repeat.

Clark was not too chatty and very committed and connected. Sensual off the charts. I had a great experience with him. He sent a follow-up message which I thought was a nice touch.

You should try Mark in North Hollywood.

Don't have his link handy - sorry. He's been mentioned here on form so you should easily find him.

Very sensual and erotic, well proportioned, very interactive and a great experience everytime I see him.

Fun, too. :):D

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/sfv_mark.shtml

100% Agree, highly recommend Mark in Noho.

• 6 months later...
Agreed. I also had a great experience with Paul. Talented masseur, very well equipped. Very friendly, but also professional.

I saw Paul 6 times in less than 2 months. He is amazing and very talented and by far one of my favorites for bonafide bodywork with a super sensual/erotic HE. He is also a real nice guy I could be friends with under other circumstances.

Agree! Don’t get me wrong massage was decent his place designated for massage was really nice but some of the accolades here about him is maybe a little bit too much

For well-balanced combo of massage and erotic play I would not hesitate to go with Parker. Nice sized dick, and in general he's fun and kind. He likes ass - give his some attention (its delish) and he'll repay the favor. If you have not been for a proper ride on a rimchair, Parker will show you exactly why it SHOULD be America's Favorite Passtime

Anyone have a link to Parker?