Hung Masseurs in LA

James5910
This topic is 2168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm interested in a m4m erotic massage in LA. Looking for someone with a huge cock and that allows mutual touch, and nude throughout massage. Any recommendations please? I'm really considering Clark but don't know much about his massage. Also considering Parker.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For well-balanced combo of massage and erotic play I would not hesitate to go with Parker. Nice sized dick, and in general he's fun and kind. He likes ass - give his some attention (its delish) and he'll repay the favor. If you have not been for a proper ride on a rimchair, Parker will show you exactly why it SHOULD be America's Favorite Passtime

I'd say no... usually HE, mutual touch.

You are very lucky if they include oral...

I have been fortunate to have two masseurs over the years where oral became part of the HE once I was established. Both times, the first time, they just surprised me and went down on me! After that it as a regular part of the massage ending.

• 3 weeks later...