Gay 101

BasketBaller
This topic is 2534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am looking at the active threads-- how to master your gag reflex, how to clean out for anal sex, musings on bathhouses and Provincetown-- you guys are offering an intensive course on what it's meant to be gay over the years! Thank you from someone who's still coming to terms with it all.

I am looking at the active threads-- how to master your gag reflex, how to clean out for anal sex, musings on bathhouses and Provincetown-- you guys are offering an intensive course on what it's meant to be gay over the years! Thank you from someone who's still coming to terms with it all.

I couldn't agree more..

Hooboy, Daddy's, and the Forum were certainly helpful in enabling me to cure a debilitating medical condition-virginity. I might have been able to cure myself without help, but it was certainly a lot easier having them in my corner.

But I'm not ever going to bottom-so no need for lessons in cleaning out. And I'm not that fond of giving oral, so I'm quite happy not suppressing my gag reflex. As for Provincetown, I'm never going to go, and if I did, I'm sure I'd have the same luck I've had the occasional times I've tried cruising at bathhouses which is dismal. It's not that I don't understand. I'm not attracted to my type of guy either.

Luckily, I occasionally find a few guys who like my type-I grit my teeth somewhat (mentally) when they refer to me as 'Daddy'. But that's what the guys who are interested in me like. So when in Rome....:p

Gman

Hooboy, Daddy's, and the Forum were certainly helpful in enabling me to cure a debilitating medical condition-virginity. I might have been able to cure myself without help, but it was certainly a lot easier having them in my corner.

But I'm not ever going to bottom-so no need for lessons in cleaning out. And I'm not that fond of giving oral, so I'm quite happy not suppressing my gag reflex. As for Provincetown, I'm never going to go, and if I did, I'm sure I'd have the same luck I've had the occasional times I've tried cruising at bathhouses which is dismal. It's not that I don't understand. I'm not attracted to my type of guy either.

Luckily, I occasionally find a few guys who like my type-I grit my teeth somewhat (mentally) when they refer to me as 'Daddy'. But that's what the guys who are interested in me like. So when in Rome....:p

Gman

Thanks for the cheery update. Gay had an original meaning of light and playful and inclined toward happiness. Lets try to be gay gays, at least sometimes. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/debbie-downer/3505987?snl=1

Archived