iFuck SF

Adam-SF
This topic is 2538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No experience with this guy but his ad is very strange to me. In one part of the ad he states No Explicit Talk on the phone and elsewhere in the ad says if you can't speak on the phone then we're not a match. He's very proud of his fisting capabilities. Glad he trims his nails as he points out in his ad.

If you go ahead and hire this guy let us know how it turns out.

What's a "nonsense top"? LOL. Oh, And the miXed caPs are a liTtle sTrange.

Typically the mixed caps are used by guys who are coding their drug use -- i.e., the T and G are capitalized in order to indicate that the guy likes to "party" with meth and GHB. This guy's ad has so many random caps that I'm not sure what it means, but maybe all of the other letters he has chosen to capitalize are indications of other drugs that I just haven't heard about.

Typically the mixed caps are used by guys who are coding their drug use -- i.e., the T and G are capitalized in order to indicate that the guy likes to "party" with meth and GHB. This guy's ad has so many random caps that I'm not sure what it means, but maybe all of the other letters he has chosen to capitalize are indications of other drugs that I just haven't heard about.

I'm sure the Keystone Cops in SF will never guess that he's referring to Crystal Meth. Totally brilliant. This is like Enigma shit.

Wow! Thanks for the schooling.....I did not know that. That is so good to know so I can avoid. Gonna look at some more profiles and try to "decode" LOL

OMG. I honestly did not know that. Thank you for that info!

Archived