Worst Ever Massage

LoveNDino

I had a "filthy apartment" experience. It smelled awful, was very messy, but being new to this, I was too shy to leave. I was naked on the table and noticed flies buzzing around; I'd swear one landed on my cock at one point. I think he tried to suck me at one point, I was very concerned I might catch something. After the massage I asked to use the bathroom, and discovered the source of the smell (and the flies) - the toilet was completely backed up and filled with poo. I held it and used a McDonald's bathroom on the way home.

I had a "filthy apartment" experience. It smelled awful, was very messy, but being new to this, I was too shy to leave. I was naked on the table and noticed flies buzzing around; I'd swear one landed on my cock at one point. I think he tried to suck me at one point, I was very concerned I might catch something. After the massage I asked to use the bathroom, and discovered the source of the smell (and the flies) - the toilet was completely backed up and filled with poo. I held it and used a McDonald's bathroom on the way home.

Ohhh... thats so gross.

giphy.gif

Minneapolis. Twice. Both from Craigslist ads. Both at my hotel.

First guy must have been Caribbean. He kept calling me to say he'd be late. Arrived with a big, old massage table. The massage was very light. His fingers felt like little rats scurrying across my back. The oil smelled a bit of rancid coconut. Nothing sensual. When he ended, he said "That was not so bad, was it?".

Second guy, a few years later. White. Straight, and made sure I knew it. Must have emptied half a bottle of lotion on me. Clearly not trained in massage. At the end, asked if I wanted to "jiggle myself", or something to that effect. I declined.

Never again the masseurs without reviews.

I’ve been overall lucky.

Worst was filthy, hoarder studio apartment. Every dish and pan dirty in the sink, trash can over flowing, dirty clothes everywhere. Answered the door in a stained tee shirt and sweats. Left right away.

Funny worst is the guy who ended up on top of me and his massage table collapsed and as I was getting dressed asked me to pay for a new one.

Got a boner once too during a massage, totally legit massage and matter of fact I didn't even know I was so zoned out ... until the masseur laughed and slapped it, which made me snap back from whatever island I was on. I reached down and felt my erection through the sheet only to say "mom always said if you leave it alone it'll go away". A door which he walked through after slapping my erection... I was so embarrassed I never went back. Sadly, he was really good too. Now that I am in my late 50's too... maybe I should go back. ;)

Now I only get massages from skilled masseurs who work nude on undraped and I ejaculate near the end. Up into my 50s IF a good massage, I would ejaculate spontaneously while completely flaccid - not even a semi - semen just flowed out like a lava flow - a massage is moving energy -- now at 71, I need a helping hand:):)

https://rentmasseur.com/LennyStrongHand

Shows up 15mins Late........Then was giving me a massage but have the nerve to have his PRIVATE PART hanging out kept trying to hit my head.... Plus he had a STRONG B.O.... in that area....Then at the end he shorten my massage by an extra 15mins... WOW

15 minutes late isn't bad, I hope he called to let you know he was running late. I'm generally a fan of private parts hanging out & hitting my head. :-) But then...yeah, gotta be clean (I know some guys are fans of that, but I'm not), and don't short me on time.

I’ve been overall lucky.

Worst was filthy, hoarder studio apartment. Every dish and pan dirty in the sink, trash can over flowing, dirty clothes everywhere. Answered the door in a stained tee shirt and sweats. Left right away.

Funny worst is the guy who ended up on top of me and his massage table collapsed and as I was getting dressed asked me to pay for a new one.

Seems you and I have different definitions of "right away". LOL

Guest Lonlyboy

One of my worst was I decided to take a gamble on someone off grind. We talked and I asked are you trained or just doing it for fun because he quoted like 60 for an hour which is pretty cheap. He said he was in school for massage. I should have known then to just bail but I was bored and thought hey who knows.

I get to the apartment and he wants to meet me outside first and walk me in. I had parked around the corner and I am glad I did because this way he never saw my car.

Anyway I could tell he was an akward guy maybe on the spectrum and I felt bad for him right away. Like you know I won't get the sensual side but hey maybe a decent massage and I can help him out.

We get inside and the place was clean but smelled like dog piss. He also had 2 dogs locked in the bathroom who barked the entire 20 min I was there.

He immediately gets naked and I am like ok let me catch up. I am taking off my shoes and he pounces on me on the couch and wants to make out. I was like no I just want a massage that's all. I should have just left but still felt bad for the guy and thought I could push through.

2 minutes into the massage I could tell he had no training and it was awful like a dead fish being rubbed on your body and covered in lotion.

Then he stopped rubbing and started talking about being fired from his last job because he was too hard to deal with and he was doing this to make money and hopes he can do well at it. He said he knows he is not all there and can be akward but tried real hard at work.

It was extremely odd and I wanted to leave so bad but I stuck it out thinking I will just make it to 30 minutes and leave but then after maybe 20 total he asked can I get your number. Your so nice I would love to date you.

I finally had to tell him this isn't working and is not relaxing so I am going to get dressed and go.

The look on his face was of a sad puppy dog. I felt horrible. I paid him $20 because I really felt for the guy but i had to leave.

One of my worst was I decided to take a gamble on someone off grind. We talked and I asked are you trained or just doing it for fun because he quoted like 60 for an hour which is pretty cheap. He said he was in school for massage. I should have known then to just bail but I was bored and thought hey who knows.

I get to the apartment and he wants to meet me outside first and walk me in. I had parked around the corner and I am glad I did because this way he never saw my car.

Anyway I could tell he was an akward guy maybe on the spectrum and I felt bad for him right away. Like you know I won't get the sensual side but hey maybe a decent massage and I can help him out.

We get inside and the place was clean but smelled like dog piss. He also had 2 dogs locked in the bathroom who barked the entire 20 min I was there.

He immediately gets naked and I am like ok let me catch up. I am taking off my shoes and he pounces on me on the couch and wants to make out. I was like no I just want a massage that's all. I should have just left but still felt bad for the guy and thought I could push through.

2 minutes into the massage I could tell he had no training and it was awful like a dead fish being rubbed on your body and covered in lotion.

Then he stopped rubbing and started talking about being fired from his last job because he was too hard to deal with and he was doing this to make money and hopes he can do well at it. He said he knows he is not all there and can be akward but tried real hard at work.

It was extremely odd and I wanted to leave so bad but I stuck it out thinking I will just make it to 30 minutes and leave but then after maybe 20 total he asked can I get your number. Your so nice I would love to date you.

I finally had to tell him this isn't working and is not relaxing so I am going to get dressed and go.

The look on his face was of a sad puppy dog. I felt horrible. I paid him $20 because I really felt for the guy but i had to leave.

Im impressed you were able to stay there for as long as you did... you must have a kind heart!

I haven't had many bad massages, but I've had a number of mediocre experiences (e.g., rub and tugs). My worst massage was in Kansas City. I met the masseur at a somewhat crusty building - perhaps a bed and breakfast. The massage was a weak rub with long periods of no activity. At one point he fell asleep. I lied there for a bit deciding whether I should wake him up or leave. I ended up waking him up, finishing the massage, and paying his fee.

https://rentmasseur.com/LennyStrongHand

Shows up 15mins Late........

Then was giving me a massage but have the nerve to have his PRIVATE PART hanging out kept trying to hit my head.... Plus he had a STRONG B.O.... in that area....

Then at the end he shorten my massage by an extra 15mins...

WOW

That's too bad. I had a positive experience with Lenny - no head-hitting dick or BO.

I believe you are really a kind soul

My worst, was one of my first years ago.

https://rentmasseur.com/Glen

disheveled hotel room

Messy bathroom

He just finished eating Chinese food, so the room smelled like the shrimp fried rice and other food he left on the unmade bed and the half eaten food containers were in the bed.

oiled me up with dollar-store Brand baby oil and proceeded to give me repetitive massage strokes for about 40 minutes while he was watching an episode of Scandal and checking text messages with his other hand.

My worst, was one of my first years ago.

https://rentmasseur.com/Glen

disheveled hotel room

Messy bathroom

He just finished eating Chinese food, so the room smelled like the shrimp fried rice and other food he left on the unmade bed and the half eaten food containers were in the bed.

oiled me up with dollar-store Brand baby oil and proceeded to give me repetitive massage strokes for about 40 minutes while he was watching an episode of Scandal and checking text messages with his other hand.

I can smell the funk just reading that. PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I haven't had many bad massages, but I've had a number of mediocre experiences (e.g., rub and tugs). My worst massage was in Kansas City. I met the masseur at a somewhat crusty building - perhaps a bed and breakfast. The massage was a weak rub with long periods of no activity. At one point he fell asleep. I lied there for a bit deciding whether I should wake him up or leave. I ended up waking him up, finishing the massage, and paying his fee.

How can a 'masseur' fall asleep while doing a massage? Maybe drunk? On drugs? What do you think?