Does it matter if the masseur is nakd throughout the session if we're facing down most of the time?

7829V
This topic is 2291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's actually more of a comfort thing. If I'm going to be nude I want my masseur nude. It creates a level laying field for me if that makes sense. I imagine most masseurs enjoy not only massaging guys, but the thrill of seeing so many clients nude as well. If they get to be thrilled in a sense and I'm paying, I expect to be thrilled and see their goods as well.

Since I'm relatively new to this stuff, I wasn't sure what to expect as far as the fun stuff went with massages. But of the four masseurs I've seen so far, they've all gotten naked at some point. I actually was surprised when I rolled over and saw he was naked and asked him when it happened. He said as soon as I laid down, lol. Never felt anything floppy hit my hand or anything...darn it.

Since I'm relatively new to this stuff, I wasn't sure what to expect as far as the fun stuff went with massages. But of the four masseurs I've seen so far, they've all gotten naked at some point. I actually was surprised when I rolled over and saw he was naked and asked him when it happened. He said as soon as I laid down, lol. Never felt anything floppy hit my hand or anything...darn it.

Was it not like the BEST surprise ever?

My favorite sound is that of the masseur taking off this underwear half way through the massage.

My regular guy actually allows me to take it off for him, before I lay down. He was even showing off his new underwear which looks more like a thong. I'm not a fan of those. I told him it looks nice but my I was thinking burn those :D

I find the bulge in his tight briefs rather exciting - had a very hot massage recently - he kept placing his bulge in my palm as he worked my back, and then took his briefs off - very nice hot session of mutual touching - his bf was watching tv in another room - i told him on the way out - that I hope he appreciated the hotie he shared his life with - he said he did ...