The Power of B N

Houston Bonfires
This topic is 6939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Deej, I lied.

Yes, you did lie. And then you tell me I have problems handling the truth. I haven't seen any.

>As a moderator, you should be

>trying to instill peace, not inflame old fires....just my

>opinion.

Actually, that's not in the job description. People hate it when we try to "instill peace".

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icon513

So what was the name of the restaurant that was chosen as a venue (getting back to the topic...)? Just curious, as I know Houston quite well.

>Has Daddy got the program rigged yet so the little flamey

>icon turns on automatically after X mentions of BN in a

>thread?

The flame icon appears automatically when a thread receives a certain number of posts in a period of time. It is completely out of Daddy's control.

This has been asked and answered before, in Daddy's forum. (Although admittedly it may have been lost during one of our ... ummm ... difficult periods.)

If you want a thread to have the flame icon, post to it often. It's not exactly a secret.

Look elsewhere for a conspiracy.

Guest 8mile

Jay, you brought this on yourself kiddo.

Golden rule? Dont stand up for the little guy or fight a fight that's not yours?

Amazed.

As Usual

Zachary

Guest 8mile

>i wasn't aware that gods allow strangers with a few bucks to

>shove dick up their ass.

gods dont. He's a "total top."

As Usual

Zachary

Perhaps you missed (or just willfully ignored) the part where I said I'm reasonably sure. That connotes expression of an opinion. Let me guess: we're no longer allowed to express an opinion of another poster's comments? He's more than welcome to contradict me if my assessment proves faulty.

Yet another example of deej leaping to conclusions, lashing out, then lashing out again when his error is pointed out.

Anyone surprised?

Archived