Tom Cruise and gravity

Tonyko
This topic is 2565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He'd look better with short hair. Regardless, he is still handsome.

yeah, shorter hair would take away the shaggy appearance this picture shows......otherwise, just a candid shot of a decent-looking 54 year old

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0c9109c71ea0524d9fe840f91fabd67bb94a26a9/r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/USATODAY/popcandy/2013/08/06/1375788031000-TOM-1308060721_3_4.JPG

I guess gravity catches up to all of us :rolleyes: *ps I'd still do him.

image.jpg

Holy crap!

There goes that fantasy.

He looks like he's about to take his teeth out and put them in a glass.

But I suppose he looks far better than some who've had too much plastic surgery and appear to be made of wax.

Holy crap!

There goes that fantasy.

He looks like he's about to take his teeth out and put them in a glass.

But I suppose he looks far better than some who've had too much plastic surgery and appear to be made of wax.

I tried to talk to him when he was making that dreadful racing movie in North Carolina. Not the most friendly fellow

yeah, shorter hair would take away the shaggy appearance this picture shows......otherwise, just a candid shot of a decent-looking 54 year old

I agree, as said I'd still do him. Think he's still sexy. (I've a thing for guys who make me feel tall lol)

Never understood all the excitement about this guy

Then...or now.

I think he's a B-grade actor...with "8" looks...at best.

Many more talented and more handsome men haven't

gotten anywhere near his level of success in Hollywood.....

so I guess he's doing SOMETHING right.

Never understood all the excitement about this guy

Then...or now.

I think he's a B-grade actor...with "8" looks...at best.

Many more talented and more handsome men haven't

gotten anywhere near his level of success in Hollywood.....

so I guess he's doing SOMETHING right.

The something right was called Born On the 4th Of July. Or Rainman :rolleyes: When he gets it right he's pretty damn good I think. And Risky Business's tighty whities pretty much sealed it far as most of us wanting a piece of Tom lol. (too bad he's a nutjob who thinks we all have Thetans inhabiting our bodies but I can overlook that :-)

He's a fucking Scientology lunatic.

I didn't want to go there out of fear I'd be stepping into "religion" in the wrong forum, but I agree. I find him to be an utterly despicable human being. I won't even watch any of the classics anymore (including Top Gun).

Good to see his face is finally settling down. I think it was a case of too much filler last year.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/15/13/3136365D00000578-3447892-image-m-267_1455543787555.jpg

Good God!

http://www.nywf64.com/Image/johwax/johwax10.jpg

Genetics and his smile aren't in his favor. The wrinkles around his eyes are smile lines.

To me, he's a handsome (at his best, almost unbelievably handsome) often talented actor who doesn't screw up the movies he's in but doesn't always enhance them either. He's also got a screw loose somewhere and isn't always that nice to people. If I let that dictate my choice of movies, I'd have few movies to go to. Then again, there's a certain level of jerkishness I can't ignore. Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen are examples. And it only affects new work, not work made before their jerkishness became apparent.

Good to see his face is finally settling down. I think it was a case of too much filler last year.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/15/13/3136365D00000578-3447892-image-m-267_1455543787555.jpg

I always felt he "may" have been on some anti-inflam meds when I saw these pics, mid- 50's, shit happens, I always thought this was more of a prednisone look than anything intentional.

Archived