Trying to track this guy down. WOW

Eight by Six
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eight by Six , I think it is moving. His ability to enjoy physical contact with someone so far away from the standard of beauty is admirable. Watching this clip is a powerful experience for me, it makes me think about how full of limiting prejudices I am, about how much happier and able to enjoy and love life I would be.

Do we know he was doing it for money? If they mention it, I missed it.

Thank you for posting this.

WOW! But I also doubt you will ever find this great and giving boy, he's obvs being filmed w/o knowing, he's prolly one of the legions of starving/struggling students somewhere in mid America (I say that cause he also looks like he has NO idea what he's really worth lol) who doesn't scort or advertise and prolly just answered a CS etc ad in desp need of some $$$ on the DL. But IF you find him SHARE LOL!!

WOW! But I also doubt you will ever find this great and giving boy, he's obvs being filmed w/o knowing, he's prolly one of the legions of starving/struggling students somewhere in mid America (I say that cause he also looks like he has NO idea what he's really worth lol) who doesn't scort or advertise and prolly just answered a CS etc ad in desp need of some $$$ on the DL. But IF you find him SHARE LOL!!

Serious question. You really think he didn't know he was being filmed?

I remember this video. The guy performing has an xtube page, not sure if it's still there.

This ain't some random video. There a third person filming. And EVERYONE there.knows it. Jokes aplenty to go around there. I mean, Ellen Degeneros in the background? Straight dude all horned up with Ellen showing? No way!

This ain't some random video. There a third person filming. And EVERYONE there.knows it. Jokes aplenty to go around there. I mean, Ellen Degeneros in the background? Straight dude all horned up with Ellen showing? No way!

No the camera is way to static and oddly place to be filled by someone. I'll give you that there's a chance that it's not really a hidden cam, but and even greater chance that it is not a condoned filming. As for the TV, sometimes you put a it on to muffle the noise.

Serious question. You really think he didn't know he was being filmed?

YES, I don't think he knew he was being filmed o_O The cam doesn't MOVE there's no third party etc or his head wouldn't be out of frame thru much of it and the ANNOYING TV would DEF have been OFF if this were something intentionally (and consensually) filmed. IF as someone said this odd little guy had an XTube Channel then he's taking a HUGE chance (esp if he uses repeat guys or one steady guy rather than random one-timers) Either that I am WRONG and the ENTIRE thing is consenual and INTENTIONALLY made to "appear" hidden cam for some xtra turn-on value that "some" find very hot? But I think that's REAL unlikely.

Classy.

Thanks Rod!

Not everyone is born to be an Adonis -- If they were then Adonis would just be average. None of

us chooses our body our genetics our cock sizes - yet we all crave sex, contact, love and to be appreciated.

For those who think that the sucker is pathetic - then look in the mirror.

Although the sucker was born with a different appearance due to genetics - There is no one among us as humans who is not one misstep away from having a life altering

disability.

Being smug, condescending, and judgmental makes anyone less attractive, less desirable and less human. <That Concludes Today's Sermon - Lets not make a repeat necessary!>

Archived