Eli in NYC

MassageFanNYC
This topic is 2611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, I'm done here. I'm proud of how I express myself and wish more people would express themselves the way they did in past centuries when people actually cared about more than what we do now with a freaking sound byte. I thought my efforts here could help people like myself who truly care deeply about the healing efforts of great massage therapists, and I attempted to post the kinds of things I WISH more people on here would have posted to help my own discovery of who to see and who to avoid. But Too many of the shallow emotionally stunted sex addicts on here who's nasty mean spirited responses show without DOUBT that they are nothing more than nasty ugly trolls who can't get touched in real life from anything but other desperate trolls (or those they pay), seem to be more active on the boards than the really nice people who write as expressively as I do - many of which have sent me such lovely and very detailed messages privately. There's a whole lot of us behind the scenes that wish the trolls would wither up and blow away. Such useless human beings.

Do unto others is the saying. So I attempted to do for strangers on here what I wish others had done for me with actual full discussions about searching for and trying out various massage experiences. For record, massage work can be SO powerful that it can transform a life. If you are too shallow or too emotionally stunted to realize this (or don't have the brains to think with more than your dick!), then be clear that YOU are the type of clients that the good Masseur's hate with a passion. They ALL talk about your type with nice guys like me and if you think I'm disgusted with you, you should HEAR what they say about you after they have suffered through massaging you. "It's just a massage, relax". Just a massage? Wow! Your experiences in life mean that little to you? Way to reach for the ground, buddy. I feel sorry for anyone who would be so ignorant and uninformed to actually think that it's "just a massage". And I'm sure the true healers that are reading this are cringing at that very comment because they sure as hell haven't spent countless hours and years of their lives working so hard to perfect a beautiful massage journey for their clients to have it viewed as "just a massage". Life and especially massage can and should be SO much more rich than what you clearly expect of it. You, sir, spit on the ancient and sacred art form of massage with such a comment, and I can guarantee that the guys who are true healers in this line of work are hoping you never darken their doorsteps. The man whores and fakers will be thrilled, though, to take your money and have you leave them without having ANY reason to ever remember that you even existed. You all deserve each other.

I had just gotten done writing a really detailed and comprehensive accounting of my experience at Manta Spa that details a lot of the things I wish I had been able to read on here while making my decision. But some of these assholes are just too nasty in their commentary to make any more efforts worth my while. So screw it. I'm not going to bother posting it and getting the same crap again as I got in this one.

My one consolation is that these nasty guys on here Will be the ornery pieces of garbage that when they're old and infirm will have care practitioners letting them wet and shit themselves because they'll no longer be hiding behind a message board to spread their negativity, and will let get out for all too see. So call me names and rip on me all you want for being verbose and too expressive here; show your ignorance for the difference between "drama" and "caring". Show your unbelievable ignorance about the sacred art form of massage that is supposed to the POINT of this board! Do your damndest because I'll get the last laugh knowing that your true nature will be exposed when you're old and needing care and the people around you say "why bother, he was an asshole in early life and isn't any better now". And as you sit there in your own feces, drooling on yourself, you can enjoy your righteousness party on your own feeling quite good that you were the kind of person that attacked and Chastised a nice guy who was truly just trying to communicate and help other like minded nice guys. Seriously, people like you make me laugh my ass off because of all you miss in life for being that shallow and indifferent. I laugh because I know that you're guys who have waiters piss in their food and masseurs spit in the cream and laugh behind your backs because they got you back for being assholes.

For the other nice guys, do yourselves a favor and learn from the guys that post something short on here asking for a PM to have more involved discussions about the masseurs you're curious about. I'm sorry that my observations won't be here to help you make informed decisions, but I'm reminded once again why I closed down my account here years ago and hadn't been back until this week. Keep looking for the great and the gems. They ARE out there.

For the rest: enjoy your life of receiving mediocrity from others, and your sound Byte relationships where nobody will bother to get to know you and certainly won't give a shit about you. Enjoy knowing that you are one of the reasons we applaud mediocrity in the world today. You bring it to the world in abundance.

To the moderators: when you delete this post I HOPE your will also delete the posts of these jerks who attack and hurt with their ripping apart of people who have legitimate and fair things they want to discuss here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/eliblu/

After reading SO many wonderful reviews here about Eli (I specifically look for a real massage by a kind and compassionate masseur who is

First and foremost a good Massage therapist but also adds tantric/sensual here and there, is open to working nude, finishes with release and is ok with some touching back during the release, as it helps me to reach it a bit faster. I'm not the kind of client who paws at the therapist the entire appt - I actually like to just experience their entire massage journey as they have created it, so most massage guys are really appreciative that I'm so respectful about keeping the touching back limited to the release).

I called Eli this weekend and his voicemail picked up, so I figured I'd text him instead. Because I'm a caretaker for an elderly patient, I have more flexibility with evenings than days. For that reason I prefer to chat with the massage therapist so I can find out what his parameters with booking hours and explain that I'm not being difficult or the hated "I want to be your last client so you don't rush me" type of client. Most nice guys are apppreciatice of hearing that and hearing that I'm someone respectful of their time and their work. I assumed Eli would be the same as he says on his ad what a nice guy he is.

In my initial text, I was polite and used full sentences (something I know a lot of massage guys hate when they get short impersonal "avail?" texts that don't even bother with a friendly hello or a compliment about their ad or work description.) i told Eli how many good things unheard about him and that I was eager to book. I asked for a good time to chat with him about booking, explaining that I am a caretaker for an elderly patient and that the best times for me would be evenings/late evenings. I wasn't saying that was all I could do, but I figured I'd put it out there as my best option. But his response was short and bit cold:

"I don't work late evenings"

"Sorry"

Then nothing. I followed up that I understood and went on to ask what his latest appt was in general and if he had anything available that night. The response:

"I don't work Sunday evenings"

I waited to see if he would follow up. And at least try to help me find a time on his schedule. But nothing again. Part of me wanted to text back "am I bothering you by asking about your schedule?" But I didn't. I kept it super friendly and finally I asked again what his last appt in the day was on any given day. The response:

"7 pm"

End of conversation.

It made me feel like he didn't give a damn about booking me and certainly didn't give me the opportunity or the comfort level to even ask about whether his massage would include the aspects I mentioned earlier. I'm a super nice guy and I'm always thanked by massage therapists for being the kind of client who shows great respect appreciation for the appt they created without making it all about the HE. I'm SO used to massage therapists being so grateful for my being a really nice guy and very personable and respectful in texts, so this kind of threw me off because it's not what I expected after reading so many great things about him.

In re-reading what a lot of you have said about Eli, it makes me feel like I'm missing out on something awesome to not see him, but his short answers and disinterest in helping me find a time that works for both of us makes me wonder if I would have been ultimately disappointed to find a disinterested and rushed massage guy who didn't really care about making me feel special.

Any feedback?

Now you know why some people here (me included) didn't have a particularly great experience with him. He's somewhat cold and aloof. Not my cup of tea.

After reading MassageFanNYC's last long post where he rips everyone apart on this forum......it reminds me of the saying when someone lashes out at someone about anything....."Are you angry at ME.........or are you just angry?" That about sums it up......a passive/aggressive person who was angry about life long before he joined this forum....

This thread reminds me of this article I read awhile back on massage therapists who are forced to deal with "happy endings."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ravishly/when-the-massage-table-tu_b_5807436.html

I don't think the licensed community is enlightened to the idea of mixing sex with therapy, not nearly as much as many gay men might think. The real world is not a RubHim video. If you talk to a professional massage therapist, chances are they'll tell you that sex services are sex services, no matter how someone glides and strokes your body with oil. Which basically means what you think it means.

I sure love a great massage, but I never make the mistake of expecting sex of any kind. I'm OK and cool if it happens, but I never expect it.

Yeah, I'm done here. I'm proud of how I express myself and wish more people would express themselves the way they did in past centuries when people actually cared about more than what we do now with a freaking sound byte. I thought my efforts here could help people like myself who truly care deeply about the healing efforts of great massage therapists, and I attempted to post the kinds of things I WISH more people on here would have posted to help my own discovery of who to see and who to avoid. But Too many of the shallow emotionally stunted sex addicts on here who's nasty mean spirited responses show without DOUBT that they are nothing more than nasty ugly trolls who can't get touched in real life from anything but other desperate trolls (or those they pay), seem to be more active on the boards than the really nice people who write as expressively as I do - many of which have sent me such lovely and very detailed messages privately. There's a whole lot of us behind the scenes that wish the trolls would wither up and blow away. Such useless human beings.

Do unto others is the saying. So I attempted to do for strangers on here what I wish others had done for me with actual full discussions about searching for and trying out various massage experiences. For record, massage work can be SO powerful that it can transform a life. If you are too shallow or too emotionally stunted to realize this (or don't have the brains to think with more than your dick!), then be clear that YOU are the type of clients that the good Masseur's hate with a passion. They ALL talk about your type with nice guys like me and if you think I'm disgusted with you, you should HEAR what they say about you after they have suffered through massaging you. "It's just a massage, relax". Just a massage? Wow! Your experiences in life mean that little to you? Way to reach for the ground, buddy. I feel sorry for anyone who would be so ignorant and uninformed to actually think that it's "just a massage". And I'm sure the true healers that are reading this are cringing at that very comment because they sure as hell haven't spent countless hours and years of their lives working so hard to perfect a beautiful massage journey for their clients to have it viewed as "just a massage". Life and especially massage can and should be SO much more rich than what you clearly expect of it. You, sir, spit on the ancient and sacred art form of massage with such a comment, and I can guarantee that the guys who are true healers in this line of work are hoping you never darken their doorsteps. The man whores and fakers will be thrilled, though, to take your money and have you leave them without having ANY reason to ever remember that you even existed. You all deserve each other.

I had just gotten done writing a really detailed and comprehensive accounting of my experience at Manta Spa that details a lot of the things I wish I had been able to read on here while making my decision. But some of these assholes are just too nasty in their commentary to make any more efforts worth my while. So screw it. I'm not going to bother posting it and getting the same crap again as I got in this one.

My one consolation is that these nasty guys on here Will be the ornery pieces of garbage that when they're old and infirm will have care practitioners letting them wet and shit themselves because they'll no longer be hiding behind a message board to spread their negativity, and will let get out for all too see. So call me names and rip on me all you want for being verbose and too expressive here; show your ignorance for the difference between "drama" and "caring". Show your unbelievable ignorance about the sacred art form of massage that is supposed to the POINT of this board! Do your damndest because I'll get the last laugh knowing that your true nature will be exposed when you're old and needing care and the people around you say "why bother, he was an asshole in early life and isn't any better now". And as you sit there in your own feces, drooling on yourself, you can enjoy your righteousness party on your own feeling quite good that you were the kind of person that attacked and Chastised a nice guy who was truly just trying to communicate and help other like minded nice guys. Seriously, people like you make me laugh my ass off because of all you miss in life for being that shallow and indifferent. I laugh because I know that you're guys who have waiters piss in their food and masseurs spit in the cream and laugh behind your backs because they got you back for being assholes.

For the other nice guys, do yourselves a favor and learn from the guys that post something short on here asking for a PM to have more involved discussions about the masseurs you're curious about. I'm sorry that my observations won't be here to help you make informed decisions, but I'm reminded once again why I closed down my account here years ago and hadn't been back until this week. Keep looking for the great and the gems. They ARE out there.

For the rest: enjoy your life of receiving mediocrity from others, and your sound Byte relationships where nobody will bother to get to know you and certainly won't give a shit about you. Enjoy knowing that you are one of the reasons we applaud mediocrity in the world today. You bring it to the world in abundance.

To the moderators: when you delete this post I HOPE your will also delete the posts of these jerks who attack and hurt with their ripping apart of people who have legitimate and fair things they want to discuss here.

FUCK OFF

Looks like Eli dodged a bullet......

Grin

Good service providers' Distant Early Warning Systems are generally very well tuned, the ones I've observed in operation. :cool:

The very same apperception and reading-the-other skill set that makes them good providers to begin with.

Class act

I went to see Eli. Great experience. More than once.

I like to hear what anyone thinks about their experience. I have told many on here my honest take on my experiences too. These guys are not my boyfriends. They want my money. I know that. If I don't like the way they correspond with me I move on. If I don't like the experience I don't go back.

This may sound harsh, but you did nothing wrong. His customer service is not what you want. Get over it and move on. There are a lot of fish in the sea. Many as good as Eli.

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/closedoor.gif

MassageFanNYc, you should go ahead and post your Manta Spa encounter. It's a different thread with different posters. Your earlier post on that in the other thread was very informative and many of us would like to hear the follow up to it.

Is this real? Are we on some sort of "Candid Camera" episode.

As I suspected, this girl is nuts!

Wait. You forgot to mention you care for an elderly person.

That much anger and resentment resulting from such mundane incidents may be an indication that massage-fee funds should be redirected towards counseling.

Indeed the inherent uncertainties and uncontrollable aspects of engaging a stranger to get naked with you and play with your body and naughty bits for an hour for pay need a certain threshhold of stability and self-possession in the client.

Wait. You forgot to mention you care for an elderly person.

Unfortunately, the elderly person expired waiting for help as his caregiver penned his tenth epic diatribe about a NYC massage therapist.

(I don't know why I can't let this thread go. Help.)

Unfortunately, the elderly person expired waiting for help as his caregiver penned his tenth epic diatribe about a NYC massage therapist.

Probably because as he "needed" " wanted" to be understood by so many strangers, he - at the same time- made general and judgement filled statements - about people he didn't even know, like the therapist and those contributing to this page. " I will ask for advice and understanding and then reject you at the same time...."

This was a really funny post, @Typical . Notwithstanding the bitchiness often displayed on this forum, I do cherish the sass and wit us queens seemingly spit out like it's second nature.

Archived