411 Cody Converse in Philly

Devon
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
whenever I look at his rentmen ad in Philly is reads ALOT... " not available " .... hmmm

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I do work full time with odd hours at my "real" job and frequently travel. I use the "Unavailable" feature during extended periods of time where I literally cannot meet anyone. I like to keep my personal life, work life, and "work life" completely separate ;)

Appreciate the kind words, everyone :)

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I do work full time with odd hours at my "real" job and frequently travel. I use the "Unavailable" feature during extended periods of time where I literally cannot meet anyone. I like to keep my personal life, work life, and "work life" completely separate ;)

Yay! for truth on RM. Much preferred to the dudes who have their "Available Now" light on 24/7, then can't schedule until a day or two later.

But, if you can schedule him it will be a blast. ;)

Still looking very much forward to meeting you sweet boy.