Favorite Dancers in Portland?

captainbuddy
This topic is 2021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have never been to Silverado. I have some real questions before I go out of my way to visit. Does anything go on there that your grandmother couldn't watch? I mean, do you get much bang for the buck?

Well, you can see frontal nudity on stage. They have a lap dance area on the second floor, but it just has side curtains; it's not completely private.

But Oregon boys just seem naturally naughtier in a fun sort of way than guys from some other parts of the country.

After two weeks of snow and ice, all the guys at both Silverado and Stag will be happy to see ANYONE and entertain- last night I was one of only four or five brave souls to trek out for amateur night at Silverado- two newbies, from Seattle and Los Angeles- felt so bad that they had to be here in the middle of the snowstorm! Aladdin at Silverado is crazy but fun, I think Alan at Stag is due back in town from the holiday visit home. Steele and Tristan at Silverado are athletic lap dances.

Spent a lot of time at both. Both are male-dominated mixed bars. Both offer curtained-off lap dances. I've never had anything explicit happen at either, but definitely had a good time at both. Some of the dancers are hirable, usually the traveling ones and not the locals. I prefer Stag of the two, it's a great bar even without the dancers. Interesting note, Stag was opened by a bunch of dancers from Silverado who were sick of the poor treatment they received there - as a result the dancers at Silverados tend to be either newbies or guys Stag wouldn't take.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only been to Silverado. A few times.

The "lapdance" area is extremely public. It's on a balcony over the bar with a railing. A security guard stays right next to you. No hanky-panky. No way. A guy sitting on your lap is it. It's not enjoyable when you're in bright lights and anyone can watch plus having the guard right there. If Stag has curtained off areas and better-looking guys, go there.

• 9 months later...
Silverado was a pretty fun time when I stopped by. The "lapdance" area was upstairs and it really was a LAP dance and nothing more because of the guards/rules.

I tried Stag as well, but the dancers had very strong BO and a huge turn off for me.

If the dancers were young and hot, the BO would be an alluring benefit