Thomas "Dexterous Hands"

massagelover
This topic is 2112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

- Sensual, not erotic even for $380

- You have to 'finish yourself'

- He does not get hard

- Body is as pictured, but he is short. 5'6"-5"7"?

- He doesn't short you on time

Additionally, he does use a table with clean starched sheets.

I kind of had the same experience except he did get hard and he tried to finish me off. But it was ridiculously priced for what was done. I do like his regular massage though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
This is what comes to mind when I read "Dexterous" hands.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/0/0c/Dexter-knife-600x345.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130702235858

Funny I have been put off by words or pics in massage ads. The shot of a masseur wearing a full leather apron. Any kind of power tools seen. Phrases like, "Killer massage", "so relaxed you'll be in a coma". Choose your words carefully. Should not sound like a tag line from a horror movie LOL.

Funny I have been put off by words or pics in massage ads. The shot of a masseur wearing a full leather apron. Any kind of power tools seen. Phrases like, "Killer massage", "so relaxed you'll be in a coma". Choose your words carefully. Should not sound like a tag line from a horror movie LOL.

I remember a masseur named Kimo who advertised "Kimo Therapy" with a tag line of "The good kind!"

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DeanSF

Yes, what's been described here is what I experienced, even though I asked before if he does interactive, body to body, MT and HE services. He said yes. You would expect that for the price. But none of that happened at the appointment. I asked about my confirmation before hand and he said, "no, I don't do that."

He had the audacity to text me when he returned to town promoting his bait & switch, overpriced services.