Tyler in LA

jazboy
This topic is 1805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's why I like including the Masseur's phone number in posts but I always get criticized for it.

The phone number in the topic header still doesn't seem right somehow? Unless you're a regular...if the ad is down I'm guessing the masseur doesn't want business, maybe cleaning up their online presence. Why would hey want their phone number lingering here?

I agree. But there have been a lot of cases where masseurs try to game the system by impersonating other masseurs or establish alternate identities and profiles after previous ones receive too many negative reviews on this site and other sites... alot of times they'll use the same number. Just like this Blackmail scam I posted here about

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/blackmail-scam-from-sean-in-la.123950/

This guy is blackmailing people who call or text him. And he's using the same number on multiple ads on multiple sites. So posting the number is an invaluable tool to figure out his scams.

So yes, posting a number might run the trivial risk of allowing clients to contact a masseur after their ad has expired but the potential good it does by helping perspective clients keep tabs on who's who and what's what far outweighs that in my opinion.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...