What's your male stripper name?

Truereview
This topic is 2721 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm, Patch Huge Popeye...so Popeye Hugh Patrick? In trying to be creative with it, comes out too respectable.

I'm feeling an abbreviation...some of the smoothest strippers with some real swag just use initials.

I can hear the announcer now....

"Ladies and...gentlemen, let's give it up for our in-house booty shaker, our pec-a-licious, our sexy Papi Chulo,

Mr PHP!"

(Audience roars, applause, women faint, men adjust their package)

Let's play a game!

Using the following chart, pick your three-word Male Stripper name. Instead of "bra color " use the color of your undies - of course, if you are wearing a bra, go right ahead, feel free to follow the chart as is!

You are allowed to get a little creative with the naming, afterall, it is your stripper name!

Ready? Go!

Huge Wolf Rabinowitz, Esq. The Stripper /Attorney your mother would love you to marry .

No Client to big or too small!

e7712f0593762bcb3cc1dee86005133d.jpg

I had always heard that your stripper name was

First Name - the name of your first pet

Last Name - The street name where you lived as a child

This definitely works better for me in terms of male stripper....Neptune Fernhead! Actually, I quite like it as a drag name too!

Archived