Where are the shorties???

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Midget get filled with cum by a nice cock. at Gay0Day

I guess this video is more appropriate on here. I searched the "M" word and nothing came up but I remembered this old long thread. I ask the mgt. to delete the other thread.

I hope nobody gets offended for me bumping it. I'm certainly attracted to guys shorter than me but at 6'1, only in the Netherlands most guys are taller than me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this video is more appropriate on here. I searched the "M" word and nothing came up but I remembered this old long thread. I ask the mgt. to delete the other thread.

I hope nobody gets offended for me bumping it. I'm certainly attracted to guys shorter than me but at 6'1, only in the Netherlands most guys are taller than me.

Is that Austin Wolf. I hate to say it but he will fuck just about any one.

Is that Austin Wolf. I hate to say it but he will fuck just about any one.

I found that midget vid EXTREMELY HOT, and yes, it does seem like Austin Wolf is an equal opportunity fucker..... I've been with "little people" twice, and both were exceptional turn-ons. Those little guys do have big cocks. and well, you know ME ! ?

I found that midget vid EXTREMELY HOT, and yes, it does seem like Austin Wolf is an equal opportunity fucker..... I've been with "little people" twice, and both were exceptional turn-ons. Those little guys do have big cocks. and well, you know ME ! ?

I like shorter guys myself but my personal preference probably starts around 5'4 and above. From what I understand dwarfs/midgets/little person are persons that are 4'10 and below. Austin Wolf is 6'4.

I like shorter guys myself but my personal preference probably starts around 5'4 and above. From what I understand dwarfs/midgets/little person are persons that are 4'10 and below. Austin Wolf is 6'4.

Likewise, I find shorter guys sexy, but little people are a whole different realm... You are correct.

The guys I experienced were around 3.5 ft tall, beautiful bubble asses and muscular sturdy legs, with 8" cocks, that on their frames looked more like a footlong !

boys_joe-jonas_lick.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=480:*

Likewise, I find shorter guys sexy, but little people are a whole different realm... You are correct.

The guys I experienced were around 3.5 ft tall, beautiful bubble asses and muscular sturdy legs, with 8" cocks, that on their frames looked more like a footlong !

tumblr_oea286rkKU1qiohboo6_500.gifv

tenor.png

Edited by samhexum

boys_joe-jonas_lick.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=480:*

I too am mesmerized by the bubble butts. Always seemed like gymnasts. And in some ways on a bed there is no real sense of height in some cases, particularly if your tongue is where I think it might be.

This guy is based in Philadelphia, is listed at 5'5 and 145lbs. I've never met him because I am 5'5" too and I definitely prefer taller muscle guys for my sessions

But he looks quite attractive and sounds like fun for those who like short, lean, athletic type guys

https://rent.men/EthanEdwards

Couldn't find anything on him on the forum currently

I may be mistaken, but I think the short one used to hang out at the Barracks in Palm Springs years ago, offering free blow jobs to folks. He was the ideal height for what he was gifted to do. He saw quite a bit of action.

I like men of all heights, but lately everyone I hook up with is my height or taller. Do not misunderstand me, I love dominating and submitting a taller guy, but right now I am missing handling a more toy-ish lover. The shorter I have found is 5'8, just one inch lower than I.

Where are the 5'7 and lower athletic, masculine young guys? The few ones I found are not responding my messages.

I’m 5’7 ???

There were two 5’6” guys at the Adonis event last night in nyc and it was a huge change / turn on from the normal giants that attend. I had sessions with both and they were great. Scott and Matt were their names.

Didnt know the Re-opened. Thought their events were still virtual ?

the problem i had with the austin wolf video is that the short guy looked like he was about 8 years old. im sure he was of age but it was creepy none the less.

I didnt get that vibe. Facially, to me he looked of age... there are several vids of him out there if you search "gay midget", but he is never identified by name... In those vids you see that he is clearly NOT under age....

Edited by jjkrkwood

Well that doesn't bode well for me at 5'5" now in my early 50s. Yikes ?

Perhaps you're one of those late bloomers? But dont worry, there are guys like ME that appreciate you "pocket gays".... although you are on the high end of that spectrum.

I didnt get that vibe. Facially, to me he looked of age... there are several vids of him out there if you search "gay midget", but he is never identified by name... In those vids you see that he is clearly NOT under age....

He would be very successful I think if he started an OF or Chaturbate stream. No one else would be like him out there.