Stock Idol

smooth899
This topic is 2347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Stock Idol finale is next weekend (December 3) at Stock Bar in Montreal. I'm thinking about going. I assume it's going to be crazy busy but I'm afraid the dancers may not be very available if they are all "competing". Does anyone have any insights on this event?

Thanks!

Bozo and his entourage were up in la Belle Ville a few years ago for the finals of the Stock Idol contest. It was loads of fun. Bozo is a member of the Stock website that video streams live from the club each night (www.stockbar.com).

But being there in person is a far different, and a much better experience than viewing it on a small computer screen. There was a special vibe and a sense of electricity being there in person that you just don't get from sitting in your living room watching it from home.

The dancers really worked their cute little butts off in their performances. We in the audience would do our part with whoops, yells, and screams, encouraging the boys and showing our appreciation for their efforts. Some of the acts were more erotic than others. Some showed great creativity and a set of skills that one wouldn't normally expect from an exotic male dancer (is it politically correct yet to say stripper?).

After the contestants (strippers) finished their acts, a few of them came out into the crowd to lobby for votes. The Stock Idol winner was (s)elected by secret ballots that were distributed to those of us in attendance before the contest began. We voted after all of the acts had concluded, and our ballots were collected by Stock Bar staff members for tabulation. Bozo recalls that the website members viewing also had a role in the voting process. Bozo, of course, cast his vote for the winning contestant. Bozo knows talent ;).

The winner was decided based on popular vote. The electoral college is not used at Stock Bar.

Things may or may not have changed in the 5 or 6 years since Bozo was in attendance. But Bozo and company all had a wonderful time in a great environment at a welcoming and hospitable club that provided all of us with a chill experience in a truly amazing city.

Bozo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

What a sad, sad crop of contestants this year compared to last year. Guys from last year that tickled my fancy - Yannick, Keegan, Phillipe, Dylan, David, just to name a few - were all ABSENT this year. Even decent looking dancers Chris, Jake and Neo were dancing tonight but chose not to participate. Stock Bar needs to make the prizes more attractive to draw in higher quality contestants...

It was okay, not as good as 2015 idol. Stock Bar needs to increase the top prize to $4000 in order to draw the higher quality contestants.

On side note, I don't think Phillipe dances at Stockbar anymore. I haven't seen him on the live internet.

It was okay, not as good as 2015 idol. Stock Bar needs to increase the top prize to $4000 in order to draw the higher quality contestants.

On side note, I don't think Phillipe dances at Stockbar anymore. I haven't seen him on the live internet.

I, on the other hand, was severely disappointed with the quality of guys for the contest and the show itself. Majority of them weren't hard for their skits. Even the host, Charles, was a hot mess. His jokes didn't stick and he spoke frequently in French, not enough in English for us non-French speakers. I miss last year's host, Angel, who had more charisma and did a striptease too!

Phillipe is still listed as a dancer on the website hence I thought he is just taking an extended hiatus from dancing. Was wishing he made a grand return tonight for Stock Idol! Hope he hasn't quit completely as he is perhaps the best looking dancer that has graced the Stock stage in years.

I, on the other hand, was severely disappointed with the quality of guys for the contest and the show itself. Majority of them weren't hard for their skits. Even the host, Charles, was a hot mess. His jokes didn't stick and he spoke frequently in French, not enough in English for us non-French speakers. I miss last year's host, Angel, who had more charisma and did a striptease too!

Phillipe is still listed as a dancer on the website hence I thought he is just taking an extended hiatus from dancing. Was wishing he made a grand return tonight for Stock Idol! Hope he hasn't quit completely as he is perhaps the best looking dancer that has graced the Stock stage in years.

Charles looks so damn hot with short hair now though. :rolleyes:

I never thought I'd say this but I've never seen a worse crowd or dancer lineup at Stock. The dancers are very pushy. I was at Campus earlier and it was packed and the dancers were hot and friendly. I'm on my way back there!

I've always found that the dancers at Campus are very, VERY friendly ;) They keep me coming back for more.

I enjoyed Stock Idol this year, although I thought last year was better; Angel the host from last year was really charming and charismatic, the perfect host.

But did anyone see Sergio's performances? I have always like Sergio; He was standing in the front of Stock Bar on my first visit, and I thought, "What a handsome guy!" He's got a great combination: young-looking but hairy in all the right places. Muscular but not too beefy.

The only problem with Sergio is that he has always seemed a little more uncomfortable or shy than other dancers. He comes across as pretty straight, and he's never done a Stock Bar "studio" on webcam so that fans can see him cum.

Well, in his Stock Idol "Tam Tam" performance, he ended by saying, "I've got a surprise for you," and he picked up a cock-sized dildo and another dancer came up on stage with him. Sergio bent over and spread his hairy ass cheeks while the other dancer penetrated him with the dildo, onstage! I got the impression Sergio doesn't do this a lot, because his body started shaking after the first couple inches. The host was urging them on and the audience was cheering.

It was very hot. You might want to check out the video.

• 11 months later...