DC Luncheon/Meetup in January

Keenan
This topic is 2668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can we make this thread a sticky at the top so everyone can see it?

So everyone sees the answer, click REPORT with a sticky request. That goes to all admins so whoever checks in first can take care of it. It's far better than relying on a PM or whatever waiting for one person.

Interesting that it is so close to the Inauguration. Hotels should not be booked so early though. For me it is 50/50 as I plan on being at my place in Ft. Lauderdale all winter! I have decided that I no longer do COLD!!! However, if it looks like a decent weekend weather wise then I may fly up for it to my Dc place ,attend MAL, attend the luncheon, and catch several DC regulars. Thanks, Mikey @ www.rentmen.com/magicmikeydc

Interesting that it is so close to the Inauguration. Hotels should not be booked so early though. For me it is 50/50 as I plan on being at my place in Ft. Lauderdale all winter! I have decided that I no longer do COLD!!! However, if it looks like a decent weekend weather wise then I may fly up for it to my Dc place ,attend MAL, attend the luncheon, and catch several DC regulars. Thanks, Mikey @ www.rentmen.com/magicmikeydc

I've not verified this, but I've heard the host hotel for MAL is already sold out.

I've not verified this, but I've heard the host hotel for MAL is already sold out.

The block sells out every year right after registration goes live. That's some feat considering this is an 800 room hotel.

If you are looking for close by options as overflow consider the following:

The Liaison - directly across the street from the Hyatt.

Hotel George - one block from Hyatt, a Kimpton property

Washington Court Hotel - one block from Hyatt on same street

These hotels will also fill up so book sooner rather than later.

I'll be in the neighborhood and attending the gathering~ time and place~?

Cheers n Ciao~

Tyger~

P.S. When is MAL this year~?

Saturday January 14th is the date of the luncheon/meetup, time and location to be confirmed soon. I have some other ideas/events in the works which will be released soon. Just trying to get a full count of everyone attending this year.

Keenan

Archived