EX-Marine? I thought it was FORMER. 411 Mike George in Chicago

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.com/Mike_George

I like the way this guy looks, but I was taken aback by his calling himself an "ex Marine."

I was corrected, quite a few years ago, that one can be ex-Army, ex-Navy, ex-Coast Guard, ex-Air Force, but the one is always a "Former Marine," with the possibility of a dishonorable discharge.

Maybe I should shoot this one over to Tristan B.

Any information on this guy?

I was in the Army for two years. At some point ask him a few friendly questions: where were you stationed, or when and where were you discharged.

If he can not answer those questions without a pause, he's a phony. To be fair, I can only answer the correct date of discharge because a very significant person died that day.

Yeah ... Every Marine I've ever seen, including Ryan Rose, has a USMC somewhere on their body.

IMHO many marine do have moto tats ("USMC", a bulldog mascot, etc) but many don't. So it's common but not a given.

A question that I've used to probe for authenticity is "What's the Marine Corps birthday". I never actually remember the answer so I have to check what they answer with google. I think it's in November though. :)

I met more than a few former Army soldiers who pose as marines in online profiles assuming (probably rightly) that most people won't know the difference.

IMHO many marine do have moto tats ("USMC", a bulldog mascot, etc) but many don't. So it's common but not a given.

A question that I've used to probe for authenticity is "What's the Marine Corps birthday". I never actually remember the answer so I have to check what they answer with google. I think it's in November though. :)

I met more than a few former Army soldiers who pose as marines in online profiles assuming (probably rightly) that most people won't know the difference.

Well I do not have a marine symbol on my body but I wouldn't mind getting some marine ink on me.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting disparity between some of the photos...numbers 7 and 8 for instance. Attractiveness level differs greatly. I could go either way on this one, but it is interesting- no tattoos. One of the things I love most about my brothers on the Marine side of the fence, is that they're all so ramrod proud of it, to get bulldogs, USMC, all sorts of stuff, on their bodies. Lots of guys in the elite units of the AF, Navy, Army do the same....but since the Marines are overwhelmingly an 'elite' entity from the get go, its brainwashed into them. Again, I'd put him to the test....a few simple questions. It's worthwhile to ask, because the way I see it...if they're willing to lie to you about something like that...what ELSE will they be willing to lie about...

I was in the Army for two years. At some point ask him a few friendly questions: where were you stationed, or when and where were you discharged.

If he can not answer those questions without a pause, he's a phony. To be fair, I can only answer the correct date of discharge because a very significant person died that day.

Abraham Lincoln?

I've met Mike on several occasions and he is 100% of who he portrays himself to be in the advertisement. He truly wants to deliver an experience that is based solely on your wants and desires, and is really great with the communication before, during and after meeting. I haven't met with him in a few years, but that is only because both he and I moved out of the area. Now that it seems he is spending more time in Chicago, I certainly plan to reconnect with him. As his ad says, he is no bullshit. I'd highly suggest you reach out to him directly and you'll find out the same. For those of you who are interested in knowing more, I'm happy to give more details in private message. I don't know how much he would like shared in a public forum and I'm very respectful of that, which is why I've also never posted a review on here.

I was with him once. He certainly does look like his pictures and has a killer body. Experience was less that expected though, Was leaving town and promised to contact me for another session "before I write a review" which has never happened. PM me for details.

Archived