Embarassing condition...

RandyC
This topic is 2775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been suffering from hemorrhoids for a while now which has made it impossible for me to have sex. I have been applying prescription cream and that seemed to have brought it under control but now they are back. Any suggestions?

Mine are not terrible, but they tend to get irritated when I eat something that my body really wants to get rid of. One thing that has worked for me is to apply the cream before moving my bowels. I would also suggest using Preparation H wipes or a product called Dude Wipes. The Dude Wipes are unscented and tend to feel better than the Prep H wipes.

I would also suggest using Preparation H wipes or a product called Dude Wipes. The Dude Wipes are unscented and tend to feel better than the Prep H wipes.

Plumbers advise never to flush those wipes, even the ones that the label says are flushable.

Plumbers advise never to flush those wipes, even the ones that the label says are flushable.

Even in this small city of Canberra (400K), the water and sewerage authorities have gone public describing the monumental blockages that so called flushable wipes have caused. If it ain't toilet paper, it ain't flushable!

I can second this from personal experience. My ex said "the label says they're flushable [these were cleaning wipes, not hemorrhoid wipes], so let's flush them." I was dubious, but he's supposed to be the tech expert (degree in electronics technology, good at fixing things), not me.

We stopped flushing them when they were the reason we had to call a plumber because of a massive blockage.

Mine are not terrible, but they tend to get irritated when I eat something that my body really wants to get rid of. One thing that has worked for me is to apply the cream before moving my bowels. I would also suggest using Preparation H wipes or a product called Dude Wipes. The Dude Wipes are unscented and tend to feel better than the Prep H wipes.

I tried the dude wipes recently as a method of freshening up. Irritated the eff out of my ass. I think it has witch hazel in it.

... and hook yourself up to a gas main. Or have a good exhaust fan in the house.

Or keep the Imodium and a toilet nearby.

The point is that constipation leads to hemorrhoids, so Imodium defeats the purpose. One has to decide which is more embarrassing--the gas or the hemorrhoids....

The point is that constipation leads to hemorrhoids, so Imodium defeats the purpose. One has to decide which is more embarrassing--the gas or the hemorrhoids....

Nobody knows about the hemorrhoids if you don't tell them, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Archived