What's a good strip club to see African-American men?

joselowe
This topic is 2820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a surprising answer, I've never seen more than one or two Black dancers at Fairytale. Maybe last Saturday was different. If you want to see a large number of Black dancers I would suggest Nowhere bar.

If you dont mind which days are best there to see blk dancers?

Yes, the Atlanta location.

Per Becket, Tuesday is the best night at Swinging Richards Atlanta to see black guys.

Also, there are a lof of black guys on BP (DC, NYC,Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, Hartford, and other cities), you can hire them for PS . They will put on a great strip show for you,.

If you're only counting non-Latino black men, yes, but there are usually several black Latino dancers. Perhaps that's the source of the discrepancy.

Yes, I agree, I was going to mention that, but the OP specified "African American" so I didn't not include the guys that are probably Dominican.

Yes, I agree, I was going to mention that, but the OP specified "African American" so I didn't not include the guys that are probably Dominican.

i guess i didn't realize it but i thought all black peoples in the Americas came from Africa originally. so i don't get the difference. Maybe the one or two black guys at Fairytale kept asking me over and over to do a private dance so i thought there were a lot of them. my mistake.

i guess i didn't realize it but i thought all black peoples in the Americas came from Africa originally. so i don't get the difference.

That is mostly so, although there are people whose skin is black who come from south Asia, the south Pacific and Australia, but I think the operative word here was 'American'. American usually means the United States, and African-American is one of the many hyphenated 'American' groups. People from elsewhere in the Western Hemisphere would not call themselves African American, although I can understand why people in the US would use African American as a catchall term for black people.

i guess i didn't realize it but i thought all black peoples in the Americas came from Africa originally. so i don't get the difference. Maybe the one or two black guys at Fairytale kept asking me over and over to do a private dance so i thought there were a lot of them. my mistake.

Many Dominicans and Afro Latinos would slap you if you called them African American or black lol many colorism issues in Spanish speaking countries

SR, especially on Tuesday nights.

Whilst I have no personal experience on Tuesdays, I have also heard that Tuesday nights are popular with black customers and dancers. Within the last two weeks, I visited SR's again on consecutive Wednesday and Thursday nights. There were only 1-2 black dancers each night. My prior visit to SR's was on a Saturday night and there many more black dancers working. YMMV obviously.

That is mostly so, although there are people whose skin is black who come from south Asia, the south Pacific and Australia, but I think the operative word here was 'American'. American usually means the United States, and African-American is one of the many hyphenated 'American' groups. People from elsewhere in the Western Hemisphere would not call themselves African American, although I can understand why people in the US would use African American as a catchall term for black people.

You figured out what i couldn't. thank you.. i just equated African American to black and ignored the American part.

I am sorry for asking this, but what is the current acceptable term. Is it black or African American. Also i am a Briton with African ancestry, so when i become American will I be African American, American or just black? Maybe i should post this in the politics section...

I am sorry for asking this, but what is the current acceptable term. Is it black or African American. Also i am a Briton with African ancestry, so when i become American will I be African American, American or just black? Maybe i should post this in the politics section...

As an African American you'll be black... Just like Charlize Theron is just called white. African American is more so about ancestry of African slaves descendants in the USA

Maybe someone here can answer this for me: Why are African-Americans the only U.S. citizens who are officially and socially hyphenated rather than just African? Others are referred to as only Irish, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Czech, Russian, etc. Never thought "black" was appropriate, it's only a color.

Why are African-Americans the only U.S. citizens who are officially and socially hyphenated rather than just African?

From afar, I had always had the impression that there was a great variety of hyphenated Americans [all of the ones you listed], not just African- ones. As an aside, I remember reading of a caucasian South African in the US citing his heritage as 'African' to considerable disdain. Given the accepted idea of what 'African-American' means, that is understandable. But European settlement in South Africa dates from about the same time as European settlement in the US, so if whites in the US can claim to be American, why can't whites in South Africa claim to be African? ('All-American' seems to be reserved for caucasians and not settler people of other races or native Americans.)

I don't subscribe to the "one pair" theory, but many people believe that we all came from Adam and Eve. If we did, the 7.4 billion (with a b) marvelous biological phenomenon known as human beings living today are all very distant cousins.

Biologically there is only one race - the human race - but humans tend to divide everyone up.

There ain't no logic to it - it's just the current convention.

I would guess African-American have US roots while Blatino refers to those with Latin American roots. Though both originated in Africa.

The Census Bureau classifies this way with "non-Hispanic Black" and "Black Hispanic".

Of course fortunately with greater inter-mixing these and all racial classifications will become unworkable someday. Like with our President.

But back to the question! The two strip clubs in DC - Secrets and Rock Hard - have lots of black dancers of all varieties! :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. You looking for a few muscled Blk dancers? We will have them tonight @ Uncle Charlies in Manhattan. Plus many more of your favorite Saturday night guys.

NO COVER

Lap Dances

Plus we will be playing a lot of old school songs.

UNCLE CHARLIES

139 EAST 45 ST BETWEEN LEXINGTON N 3RD

10PM

Archived