My Favorite RM Interview Today

Keith30309
This topic is 2619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love reading RM interviews - there are some very, very interesting folks out there.

Today: https://rentmen.com/HardWellEquipped/interview/

Q: Tell us a little about yourself, if you were to pick something what would you like others to absolutely know about you?

A: I am a very careful man but don't you dare disobey

Q: How do you go the 'Extra Mile' in your life?

A: On my feet or in someone

Q: How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?

A: Quite the travel guy, best if invited (emphasis added)

Q: What would you like your readers know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?

A: I wouldn't like the readers to know that :)

Q: What are 5 things you can’t live without?

A: A boy, my boots, my leather jacket, my Prince Albert, and the holy Bible.

This guy is super-hot in addition to being fun and clever.... I'm not ready to buy a plane ticket but he's on my short list.

Q: Tell us about the best experience you have had in life.

A: I was hanging out with my good friend Bert. he had given me an edible and we were reclined on lazy-boy style chairs. As we sat there, a odd thought jumped into my stoned head. I asked myself If I was content with how I had used my time up until that point(I was 23).

I remember going through a chronological movie of my life as I sat in that chair. Every challenge and pleasure. I had never felt so much gratitude brought on by simply directing my mind and asking a quality question. A true epiphany.

I then said something to Bert about how content, grateful and excited I was to be alive, but it came out as a stuttered, incomprehensible statement that flew right over his head. Such is the stoner way.

Q: What distinguishes you from all the other people you know?

A: Of all the amazing people I am privileged to know personally, none of them share my affinity for spanish olives. The ones with the pimentos inside. Not the seeded ones.

Q: What would you say are your greatest atributes and/or specialty/specialties?

A: I'm good at video games. Really good. I won't play a competitive video game with someone unless I'm prepared to lose that person as a friend forever, because all that person is gonna be able to think about when they think of me is the unapologetic ass-whoopin I so generously administered to them.

Q: What is your 'Niche' ?

A: Nauseatingly pretentious progressive rock music.

Q: What would you like your readers know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?

A: I routinely fantasize about zombie apocalypse scenarios. What nearby weapon I could use, building/city escape routes, etc.

Q: If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?

A: If I wasn't more interested in picking your brain, I would regale us with tales of trespassing on private property.

Q: What should others absolutely know about you?

A: I'm not above using a kitchen sink for emergency number 1's.

A: 1. My motorcycle.

2. My motorcycle.

3. My motorcycle.

4. My motorcycle.

5. Gas for my motorcycle.

Interesting, unless I missed it, he doesn't mention Cock Size once..... and his answers are clever and playful. I think I Love him, but not if his dick is small :p

I went to Jecht's http://www.rentmen.com ad and viewed his pics and vids and noticed "his dick!" It's impressive, one that I'd enjoy in many ways; his mouth looks enticing as well. Since he has a "415" area code which indicates the Bay Area and noticeably San Francisco, I'm considering a future contact, for I liked his voice, his face, his bod, his writing skills, and that cock (dick) of his which all draw me to him. :) :p :)

This guy is super-hot in addition to being fun and clever.... I'm not ready to buy a plane ticket but he's on my short list.

Q: Tell us about the best experience you have had in life.

A: I was hanging out with my good friend Bert. he had given me an edible and we were reclined on lazy-boy style chairs. As we sat there, a odd thought jumped into my stoned head. I asked myself If I was content with how I had used my time up until that point(I was 23).

I remember going through a chronological movie of my life as I sat in that chair. Every challenge and pleasure. I had never felt so much gratitude brought on by simply directing my mind and asking a quality question. A true epiphany.

I then said something to Bert about how content, grateful and excited I was to be alive, but it came out as a stuttered, incomprehensible statement that flew right over his head. Such is the stoner way.

Q: What distinguishes you from all the other people you know?

A: Of all the amazing people I am privileged to know personally, none of them share my affinity for spanish olives. The ones with the pimentos inside. Not the seeded ones.

Q: What would you say are your greatest atributes and/or specialty/specialties?

A: I'm good at video games. Really good. I won't play a competitive video game with someone unless I'm prepared to lose that person as a friend forever, because all that person is gonna be able to think about when they think of me is the unapologetic ass-whoopin I so generously administered to them.

Q: What is your 'Niche' ?

A: Nauseatingly pretentious progressive rock music.

A: I routinely fantasize about zombie apocalypse scenarios. What nearby weapon I could use, building/city escape routes, etc.

Q: If we sat on the beach and drank wine and ate great food just you and I, what would you tell me about yourself and your life?

A: If I wasn't more interested in picking your brain, I would regale us with tales of trespassing on private property.

Q: What should others absolutely know about you?

A: I'm not above using a kitchen sink for emergency number 1's.

A: 1. My motorcycle.

2. My motorcycle.

3. My motorcycle.

4. My motorcycle.

5. Gas for my motorcycle.

Loves the prog rock answer. It can be (and is) nauseatingly pretentious, but I still love it.

• 8 months later...
I went to Jecht's http://www.rentmen.com ad and viewed his pics and vids and noticed "his dick!" It's impressive, one that I'd enjoy in many ways; his mouth looks enticing as well. Since he has a "415" area code which indicates the Bay Area and noticeably San Francisco, I'm considering a future contact, for I liked his voice, his face, his bod, his writing skills, and that cock (dick) of his which all draw me to him. :) :p :)

https://rentmen.com/Jecht

Hecht is finally in SoCal, and I met up with him.

He's a bit shorter that his stated, probably 5'7-5'8", if that makes s difference. Currently he has his hair in a silly man-bun, and a bit of a pouch on stomach.

That said, he is Latin sexy! I would repeat.

My fave is the way this answer trails off...

https://rent.men/KentSilver/interview/

Tell us a little about yourself, if you were to pick something what would you like others to absolutely know about you?

I still think that true love is out there somewhere with a man who won't judge you and simply just love you for you no matter how other may see you. Just love, don't hate. I'm addicted to good vides. I'm a nature guy, Do guys really read these interviews? Reading this makes me realize how random I can be. I really like bacon chesse burgers.

I love reading RM interviews - there are some very, very interesting folks out there.

Today: https://rentmen.com/HardWellEquipped/interview/

Q: Tell us a little about yourself, if you were to pick something what would you like others to absolutely know about you?

A: I am a very careful man but don't you dare disobey

Q: How do you go the 'Extra Mile' in your life?

A: On my feet or in someone

Q: How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?

A: Quite the travel guy, best if invited (emphasis added)

A: I wouldn't like the readers to know that :)

A: A boy, my boots, my leather jacket, my Prince Albert, and the holy Bible.

His Prince Albert and the Holy Bible. Now there's an interesting combination!

Have you hired him? You need a date with your younger you.

Ha, not sure I could handle the insanity if he turned out to be really like I was, but for now, I'm not spoiling the illusion. I am committed for April anyway, but I have a staycation coming up in May...

Archived