Butt massage

I have watched any number of massage videos with the incredible Tyler Saint. Somehow I never got tired of watching. It was my ultimate fantasy. . .

I think I saw one once. It was funny when I recognized him and then no longer believed his "I'm straight and this my first time doing this" act. :)

I think I saw one once. It was funny when I recognized him and then no longer believed his "I'm straight and this my first time doing this" act. :)

I thought it was the client who was presumed to be straight. I didn't think the masseur made any such claims to straightdom.

To each his own. You'd probably be surprised how unstaged those are other than the arranged meeting itself.

I assumed that the scenes were staged, but I could imagine myself being in them and it not being staged. The idea of Tyler acting out the scene with me (the not even slightly hot dude) was believable, so I related to the act that was being played out. Outside that, the real Tyler and Ace .... Yum.

• 4 months later...

http://www.waybig.com/blog/2014/12/28/corbinfisher-kennedy-tanners-massage-bareback/

This was an epic butt massage, both because the massage was epic (because it didn't last too long before the butt got special attention) and because the butt was epic.

I don't think we could ask for more, right?

(There's even a moment when the massueur is behind the butt, looking over it like a majestic mountain.)

This is a misleading massage because the butt just get some attention and doesn't get any tongue, at all. Which is sad because it's a great butt.

http://www.waybig.com/blog/2012/12/04/marcus-mojo-built-for-speed-marcus-mojo-brady-jensen/

Watch this one only if you're willing to experience analingus interruptus, or to get "blue balls of the tongue".