Happy Birthday Killian James!

Truereview
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the b-day wishes :D Kory Houston got me an early bday present, the pinned tweet on my twitter. He will be joining me in NYC and DC. He is amazing. Hes been discussed here and is a rare find. Catch him if you can.

Love, Peace & Grease!

Turns out we have the same birthday. Hope you enjoyed your day, Killian.

Thanks @glennnn. It was indeed. But I'm glad to hear that @killianjamesnyc And I have something in common, although the time difference (I'm traveling internationally) may have meant that I got the date wrong. If it's the 19th, then I'm glad that both he and the gorgeous Jared Padelecki of Supernatural and Gilmore Girls share my birthday. I'd sure love to be the chocolate cream in between the vanilla wafers of that cookie sandwich! :p

Thanks @glennnn. It was indeed. But I'm glad to hear that @killianjamesnyc And I have something in common, although the time difference (I'm traveling internationally) may have meant that I got the date wrong. If it's the 19th, then I'm glad that both he and the gorgeous Jared Padelecki of Supernatural and Gilmore Girls share my birthday. I'd sure love to be the chocolate cream in between the vanilla wafers of that cookie sandwich! :p

That's a sandwich I'd love to be a part of!

Archived