FYI -muscle massage Rob In NYC

Peterc
This topic is 2107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had an appointment with him in FL a few months ago and then my travel plans changed and I had to cancel the day before. He was very nice about it which told me something. I see he is in NYC now. Great pictures to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No experience with Rob, but this sounds like a strictly therapeutic massage, and his rate is a little high for that. This is a perfect example of how all these ads have become so uninformative since the Rentboy arrests.

I agree, suggestive pix and $160 an hour might signal a real hot, relaxed, and competent masseur (the best of all worlds for many), but it could also be a straight dude or a gay diva who just wants to make a lot of "easy" money. I've encountered an equal number of all 3 of these categories. I actually do not WANT any sensuality if it is forced or "part of the deal" and would be fine with just a great massage from a hot guy, it's a total turnoff when he is noticeably tense during the whole thing because he feels like he has to deliver something in the end, or I might try to initiate something. Which I don't, I just can't wait for such massage to end and get the hell out of there.

Having said that, I am going to NYC soon and would love more info on this masseur's story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks like he is back in NYC, and I am going there soon, so I was wondering if anyone has some recent experience to share ;-) ... PM me if you prefer.

Thinking about seeing one of the reliable favorites (Brad, Anthony, or Troy) and trying a new masseur, with Eli, Ethan, and this guy being prime candidates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw him about a year and half ago in NY before he moved to Miami for awhile. At the time the massage portion was only so-so (on a table) but it did become more interactive. Nice body. But since massage was so-so, and because there was someone else in the apartment during the massage, I did not enjoy the interactive portion and have not gone back.

I saw him about a year and half ago in NY before he moved to Miami for awhile. At the time the massage portion was only so-so (on a table) but it did become more interactive. Nice body. But since massage was so-so, and because there was someone else in the apartment during the massage, I did not enjoy the interactive portion and have not gone back.

A so-so massage is always a no-no. :p

• 6 months later...

The pics are all him. He is seriously a great guy, who I have scene at least 25-30 times. He massage capabilities are excellent, he is bright, and we have a great time, massage plus whatever happens. He is from NJ, is gay, and candidly very kind. I have gotten to know him and also to hear some of the stories he has accumulated from other clients. Virtually all have to do with clients that are disrespectful of boundaries. It’s facinating to hear.