FYI -muscle massage Rob In NYC

Peterc
This topic is 2099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durannie

Had an appointment with him last summer and he offered nude and HE and allowed some additional activity: :O<=======8. $60 more. Was so nice and such a good experience I didn’t mind the extra money.

Had an appointment with him last summer and he offered nude and HE and allowed some additional activity: :O<=======8. $60 more. Was so nice and such a good experience I didn’t mind the extra money.

Hey [uSER=12803]@Durannie[/uSER] do you mind PM me what the "additional activities" were? :)

• 4 months later...
The pics are all him. He is seriously a great guy, who I have scene at least 25-30 times. He massage capabilities are excellent, he is bright, and we have a great time, massage plus whatever happens. He is from NJ, is gay, and candidly very kind. I have gotten to know him and also to hear some of the stories he has accumulated from other clients. Virtually all have to do with clients that are disrespectful of boundaries. It’s facinating to hear.

Wow 25-30 times. Must be quite good. Would love to hear more via PM. Also as others in the thread have noted... you’re quite the looker.

@MaxMuscle9x6 with those looks you have, I bet ANY hot masseur would be happy to have extras with you! ;)

Hi Xafnndapp - Thx for the kind words, but I can assure you there have been many masseurs who have given me nothing more than a massage and showed zero interest. that's what makes the world go round.......different strokes for different folks.......:)

Hi Xafnndapp - Thx for the kind words, but I can assure you there have been many masseurs who have given me nothing more than a massage and showed zero interest. that's what makes the world go round.......different strokes for different folks.......:)

I know what you mean @MaxMuscle9x6. I got my share too of unexpected amazing superhot experiences with hot masseurs, but let's say that it's definitely easier to get them looking like you ;)

Do u mind privately messaging me about yr experience with Rob...?