Why no new coverboys?

kjun
This topic is 2875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and how do you ever make it thru Daddy's three-week Xmas holiday vacations?.....oh wait, we hear about it from you then, too

In fact, holidays are pretty much the only time we hear from him. Always with the same complaint.

MichMan, I think you may have committed a faux pas with your ill-considered declaration.

Ah, the problem will all things one gets for free! I used to work for an upscale rental property that provided Sunday breakfast in the clubhouse as a courtesy to the residents. We had to come in early, shop at the market, unpack the goodies and arrange them on an attractive buffet. One day we were 10 minutes late. I'll never forget the bitching and abuse we got from several residents while putting out their FREE food.

They probably thought it was a benefit included in their rent. Have to be careful about what you tell future residents. We had something similar at my apartment complex and several residents believed it was an included benefit because that's how the leasing agents advertised the units to those residents. In reality it was just an event the staff put on as part of the monthly community involvement budget. Since then, the staff have replaced it with other events.

I am very familiar with that particular issue Kurtis. Many times I have had to explain to residents that their rent legally covers their right to occupy a specific apartment space. Any other perks or amenities are separate. So, if the hot tub or pool was available when they moved in, but is now closed for repairs, no one is entitled to a discount on his rent. Of course, this kind of situation should be handled as diplomatically as possible by the management staff, but the bottom line is that the residents have no legal recourse if a previously existing amenity is unavailable either temporarily or permanently. It does not give the resident a right to break his lease. That said, to avoid controversy, we in leasing and management are extremely careful what we say or promise. There is in fact a long list of euphemisms that are used with residents and prospective residents. For example, one never uses the words Security Patrol--ever. It is a "Courtesy Patrol" despite what may be printed on the sides of the patrol cars. To call it a Security Patrol might imply that the management company guarantees the personal security of the residents, which is not the case. Anything to avoid a lawsuit.

Sometimes Daddy must want to stop the car and make the kids get out in the middle of nowhere.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/da584c74d67d16728e9dc009dba3d7c0/tumblr_o9fk39ZRt31qd6z7zo1_540.jpg

Sometimes he does just that.

He's the type of person that believes in the liberal use of ball-gags, and ropes, and fetters If they get too noisey.

Fetters?? Kinky!

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?

Bart: Stampeding cattle.

Buddy Bizarre: That's not much of a crime.

Bart: Through the Vatican?

Hedley Lamarr: Kinky! sign here

- Blazing Saddles

Fetters?? Kinky!

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?

Bart: Stampeding cattle.

Buddy Bizarre: That's not much of a crime.

Bart: Through the Vatican?

Hedley Lamarr: Kinky! sign here

- Blazing Saddles

thanks, Gallahad!!....that can't go without a link to one of the best flicks ever!

I think he's referring to this one:

http://petslady.com/files/images/funny-cute-laid-out-puppy-dog-sleeping.jpg

3 days? The horror! Some of us remember the episode that caused the site to be closed for weeks for a time out! My only complaint is when we're stuck with a dog of a cover boy for days/weeks.

Ah, the problem will all things one gets for free! I used to work for an upscale rental property that provided Sunday breakfast in the clubhouse as a courtesy to the residents. We had to come in early, shop at the market, unpack the goodies and arrange them on an attractive buffet. One day we were 10 minutes late. I'll never forget the bitching and abuse we got from several residents while putting out their FREE food.

I've experienced that both sides... I hope the other times at least they say thank you.

You've just given them the blowjob of their life; You didn't even complain when they peed down your throat. Then they just zip it up and walk away without saying: "Thank-you."

Almost makes one want to throw in their knee pads but you always think: "Maybe the next one will be a cross between a onion and a jackass."

Then you think: "I don't want that in my eye!"

0516552791a36b4404916959f6b9c59fc6c7c2-wm.jpg

I know what I would have stated to these "ungrateful__________'s!" o_O

I took Daddy's two days' absence in stride and just awaited for him to catch up due to his brief absence! :)

I'd also liked to have been in the company of his companion, too, and if that were such, my attention would have been devoted :p

to him, not to my website. After all, Monday was a special holiday which I would have extended if I had been in his shoes! :) :p :)

I think he's referring to this one:

http://petslady.com/files/images/funny-cute-laid-out-puppy-dog-sleeping.jpg

This is one cover boy that I'd be begging Daddy not just to take home but to keep. Off the cute meter.

Archived