Why no new coverboys?

kjun
This topic is 2870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you have very little respect for free speech.

No one said they didn't respect your right to express an opinion. They simply said they did not like the one you expressed.

Two different concepts.

I took Daddy's two days' absence in stride and just awaited for him to catch up due to his brief absence! :)

I'd also liked to have been in the company of his companion, too, and if that were such, my attention would have been devoted :p

to him, not to my website. After all, Monday was a special holiday which I would have extended if I had been in his shoes! :) :p :)

"Breif absence" indeed. Are you saying Daddy's companion hid his undies to keep him overtime?

Rumor has it: "Daddy doesn't wear undies!"

That's great way to economize while risking getting your gentials bitten by the zipper.

On second thought, getting your bodily fluids - sweat, semen, urine and the moisture of backfiring (farts) into the fibers and seams of your trousers may cause early failure of these garments.

Archived