Curtains: LOOK AT ME, ME, ME

friendofsheila
This topic is 925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you want to see some truly hideous background decor, ostensibly ripped right outta the annals of the hookup sites, check out Lurid Digs.

http://luriddigs.com/

WARNING: You can't unsee this stuff after you click.

OMG I both love you and hate you for introducing me to that site. I've cycled between outrageous laughter and convulsive retching all afternoon...

aye papi you almost finished? Traffic is backing up on the 405

The background is actually the interchange between the 5 and 8 freeways in the Old Town area of San Diego. Sean Cody films in a house located in Mission Hills, which overlooks the two freeways and Old Town.

• 4 years later...
On 5/14/2017 at 7:03 PM, rvwnsd said:

The background is actually the interchange between the 5 and 8 freeways in the Old Town area of San Diego. Sean Cody films in a house located in Mission Hills, which overlooks the two freeways and Old Town.

I always wonder what all that traffic was over behind the pool.  Thanks.

for those who miss LuridDigs, the website, the Twitter is pretty much nearly as good......comments not quite as sharp and witty, but you get what you pay for!

https://twitter.com/luriddigs

the twitter commentary for the below picture:

"Come and knock on our door..." We're hearing that song from Three's Company for some reason (instead of the Golden Girls' theme...don't ask us why). Yellow walls, green wall-to-wall -- is it springtime yet? Too 'granny on a bender' for our taste tho. Lurid rating: C+

Ev_34s3VEAAqp33?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by azdr0710

I'm really not understanding the point of this LuridDigs site other than to show us that some people live in some really ugly surroundings, or have bad or NO taste....

Maybe its really me, and I'm just a bitchy old queen ?  🤔

When it began, wayback…

the people were represented by a white silhouette, and it put the point of the image at the perimeter. 

Being homosexual does not make one immune to the tacky gene

if you’ve ever laughed at “who wore it better” or similar fashion dissing… it’s basically the same. 

• 4 months later...