RUA cum-hungry man-slut?

friendofsheila
This topic is 2196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And just not getting enough "cream" for your coffee? :)

Maybe you need to have a species reassignment, because Death Watch Dung Beetles might be able to satisfy you, finally.

I heard that a really healthy male dung beetle, the ones that females want to mate with, will produce about 13% of its body weight in sperm.

Translated to humans, that would mean about TWELVE GALLONS OF SPERM IN ONE LOAD. (I want to see one of you even TRY to chug-a-lug THAT.)

Heard here: http://www.radiolab.org/story/hard-knock-life/

(And since so many of my general discussion threads quickly get "Hijacked by Horny," let's see how long it takes before someone does the opposite here....) :)

So, 1.9999999 gallons and you'd be shiny-eyed and ready to run a 3-minute mile, eh? :)

Not sure! But I'm a VERY game guy. If you are you willing to supply the 1.99999999 Gallons of sperm, ill give it my best shot. Can one get too much protein? Name the time and place and let's find out!

• 1 year later...
RUA cum-hungry man-slut?

Equinox gym let men have orgies in steam room: suit

The men’s steam rooms at Equinox gyms are such a hotbed of lust, one Manhattan outpost let its members hold orgies there, a lawsuit claims.

A man who complained after a masturbating stranger allegedly laid a hand on him during a steam said he heard the orgy claim from a manager in October.

He’s one of five men who banded together in a new class-action lawsuit against Equinox, claiming the gym ignores “the reprehensible conduct occurring in [its] steam rooms.”

Twice in three days, the 34-year-old marketing rep, identified as R.S. in the suit, got more than expected when he went in for a steam at the Columbus Circle location.

“The next thing I know I feel a hand on my thigh and I jump up and I say, ‘What the hell!’ and there’s one guy sitting there masturbating and the guy who touched me was masturbating as well,” he told The Post.

He told a locker room attendant, but R.S. saw the handsy man working out the next day, he said.

When he encountered more masturbating males on his next steam, he escalated his complaint. A manager mentioned the Thursday night orgies, where a clique took over the steam room.

Equinox has “done nothing to correct the problem,” said R.S.’ attorney, Marc Held.

The gym revokes the memberships of those accused of lewd behavior, an Equinox spokeswoman claimed.

R.S. decided to join the Manhattan Supreme Court case after another man spoke to The Post in April about encountering masturbation in Equinox’s steam rooms.

“I am as gay as they come. It’s not about gay or straight, it’s about right and wrong,” R.S. said.

A homeschool grad was “humiliated” when a cake for his big day turned up with the phrase “Summa — Laude Class of 2018” thanks to a computer system that deemed “cum” a vulgar word.

Cara Koscinski didn’t think twice after placing the online order for the $70 cake from her local Publix supermarket, the Washington Post reported.

“Congrats Jacob! Summa Cum Laude Class of 2018,” the Charleston, South Carolina, mom typed into the message box marked “Cake message option” to celebrate her son’s stellar 4.89 grade-point average.

“Summa Cum Laude” means “with the highest distinction” in Latin — but Publix’s computer system flagged the word “cum” as profane.

Koscinski carefully spelled out her orders for the cake in a “Special instructions” box by including a definition of “Summa Cum Laude” and a link to a website explaining the common phrase.

But the chocolate and vanilla cake showed up last Saturday adorned with green, blue and yellow flowers, a festive graduation cap — and the message: “Congrats Jacob! Summa — Laude Class of 2018.”

Koscinski was appalled.

“It was unbelievable,” she told the Washington Post. “I ordered the special graduation edition cake. I can’t believe I’m the first one to ever write ‘Summa Cum Laude’ on a cake.”

The mom said she had to explain to her 70-year-old mother why the word “cum” was censored.

“My son was humiliated!!! I seriously couldn’t make this crap up!!!!” Koscinski wrote on Facebook. “Funny-not funny.”

Publix gave her a $70 refund and a store gift card — and offered to remake the cake.

“No. You only graduate once,” Koscinski said. “Maybe I should have just gotten him his favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream instead.”

Jacob, 18, who graduated from a Christian-based homeschool program, will attend Wingate University this fall, where he received a full academic scholarship.

summacumlaude-cake-censored.jpg

A North Carolina woman is facing charges after she forced a cable repairman to let her perform a sex act on him, police said.

Mildred Newsome, 47, of Fayetteville, was arrested Saturday after an investigation into the man’s accusations following an April 20 repair call at her apartment, Fayetteville police Sgt. Shawn Strepay told The Post.

“The cable guy was there to work on her on box(!?!?!) and while waiting for it to reset as he was sitting on a couch, she came over, grabbed his hand and forcefully placed his hand on her own breast,” Strepay said.

The unidentified technician, in his 30s, tried to resist Newsome’s “unwanted sexual advance,” but she persisted and performed oral sex on him, Strepay said.

Newsome then told the man that she would “turn the story on him” if he reported the alleged assault to police, saying she would tell authorities that he was the aggressor, Strepay said.

“When he was able to finally get out of the home, he did report it the same day, actually shortly after the event took place,” he said.

Investigators have yet to determine a motive in the alleged attack. Newsome, who faces two felony counts of second-degree forcible sex offense and one misdemeanor count of sexual battery, has been released after posting bail, Strepay said.

Attempts to reach Newsome early Thursday were unsuccessful. She works at a nursing and rehabilitation center.

A North Carolina woman is facing charges after she forced a cable repairman to let her perform a sex act on him, police said.

Mildred Newsome, 47, of Fayetteville, was arrested Saturday after an investigation into the man’s accusations following an April 20 repair call at her apartment, Fayetteville police Sgt. Shawn Strepay told The Post.

“The cable guy was there to work on her on box(!?!?!) and while waiting for it to reset as he was sitting on a couch, she came over, grabbed his hand and forcefully placed his hand on her own breast,” Strepay said.

The unidentified technician, in his 30s, tried to resist Newsome’s “unwanted sexual advance,” but she persisted and performed oral sex on him, Strepay said.

Newsome then told the man that she would “turn the story on him” if he reported the alleged assault to police, saying she would tell authorities that he was the aggressor, Strepay said.

“When he was able to finally get out of the home, he did report it the same day, actually shortly after the event took place,” he said.

Investigators have yet to determine a motive in the alleged attack. Newsome, who faces two felony counts of second-degree forcible sex offense and one misdemeanor count of sexual battery, has been released after posting bail, Strepay said.

Attempts to reach Newsome early Thursday were unsuccessful. She works at a nursing and rehabilitation center.

I'm not seeing the part where she forced him to "deliver" to her twelve gallons (or even quarts) of his sperm.... :)