the bitter-sweet goodbye.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

soooo it's departure day! After the trials and tribulations of life and the passing of my grandmother. It is time to hit the road again! Saying farewell until my birthday in July, kind of hurts! I've grown to love my home town more than ever before!

It feels weird to know I have to hop on this train & then check into a hotel. I haven't traveled in a couple months, I'm not anxious or nervous-- just feels like I'm back where I should be! Traveling, meeting new people and smiling every where I go !

here's to the end of June rapidly approaching, here's to everyone out there working, traveling and spreading hope, love and happiness everywhere you go!

Saying see you soon to friends and family Alike is never fun, however, when they know you're fallowing your dreams-- it's that much easier !

LONGEVITY!

Brian,

Sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away, but having been through two parents' demises I can tell you it is a blessing. I'm glad you were with her.

Good luck and safe travels.

You guys are the best! My grandma passing is what kept me out of Orlando and Florida this month.

Everything happens for a reason, was fun to nurse her back to health but terrible to say goodbye for the final time.

Just keep swimming! That's my theory on life right now.

I smile brighter than ever and no one and NOTHING can take the light out of my eyes or my smile!

Find me where the wild things are ;)

Everything happens for a reason, you don't know it at the time.

Thanks Dutchman. Everything you input into this forum is highly appreciated . I sometimes say not nice things, but you my friend-- are a role model for everyone on this forum to fallow! Respect and like you bud ! You take it easy now ! All of you do!!

PS

GOOD MORNING !!!!!

soooo it's departure day! After the trials and tribulations of life and the passing of my grandmother. It is time to hit the road again!

So sorry to hear of your bad news, but happy that you are back on the road getting on with your life. Big Hugs, mate!

So sorry to hear of your bad news, but happy that you are back on the road getting on with your life. Big Hugs, mate!

Thanks so much stud! It's okay bad news comes and goes. I thank you and everyone else for being a rock and foundation for me when I need someone to lean on.

Archived